iBooks another word Apple Books is a very clean app to read any documents offline or online. it the case you won’t read PDF file on iOS Device in place of Big Screen MacBook, iMac or Mac Mini. Thousands of users have a query on iBooks won’t sync PDF file from Mac to iPhone and iPad. it’s Hence that still, there is no proper way to move or copy your PDF file from Mac OS X to iBooks iPhone apps. So, here is the straightforward guide on how to move PDF files from Your Mac system to iBooks app.
Solved Steps for Apple Books Won’t Sync PDF File from Mac to iPhone, iPad
- Step 1: Search “iBooks” from the Mac Spotlight search. Launch it. From the top tab Click on “All Books“.
- Step 2: Next, Choose and Drag PDF file From your Mac’s drive to iBooks’s All Books section.
- Step 3: wait for move file to there.
- Step 4: Now connect your iPhone or iPad to your Mac using lighting cable.
- Step 5: Launch iTunes on Mac and Your device will be displayed in iTunes.
- Step 6: From Right pane, Click on Books option.
- Step 7: Recently added PDF files will be shown there. Select it and click on sync to move it on the iPhone.
Now you are done, See your PDF file will be shown in iBooks iPhone app under My Books tab.
Delete unwanted Synced PDF file from Apple Books iPhone App
From the top right corner of the screen, Tap on Select option.
Choose files that you want to delete. From top left the tap on Delete for remove from iBooks app, for that device only.
Useful: Save or Print the file from the Apple Books app on iPhone or iPad.
iBooks won’t sync PDF file from Mac to iPhone and iPad, share with us. Before that check your device up to date with the latest iOS version and iTunes/ iBooks on Mac also.