For All incoming/ outgoing call mode, Set your iPhone call on speakerphone or headphone by default. Setting option for set call types mode very useful for handicap, Driver and Business owner who Make call directly without change mode whenever He/ She does call or receive an incoming call on iPhone. For updated iOS device setting options changed from the previous iOS. Follow the below steps on how to change or update Call audio routing from automatic, Bluetooth Headsets or Speaker mode.
Steps to Change/ Set iPhone call on Speakerphone/ Headset mode
- Automatic: Automatic iPhone call mode, Always use default speaker. After that, you have to change calling mode, Headphone or Speaker.
- Bluetooth Headset: Directly start a call on a connected headset or wireless speaker, when you receive or make the call from iPhone.
- Speaker: Incoming or Outgoing call use loudspeaker, Always. After that, you can change (Turn off speaker mode by the tap on Speaker)
The default option from Apple is automatic, But depend on circumstances you must change setting depends on the device you have. If you have a headphone then choose the second option.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
for iOS 13 and later users;
- Open the Settings app for your iPhone Home screen. Tap Accessibility.
- Select Touch
- Tap on Call Audio Routing.
- Now Option is for Set Automatically, Choose Speaker to receive an incoming call directly on-Speaker.
- That’s it.
Follow the steps if you have iOS 12 or Earlier device,
- Go to the Settings App on the iPhone.
- Next, Tap on general > Accessibility.
- Scroll down the screen, and tap on Call Audio Routing.
- Choose Speaker to receive an incoming call directly on-Speaker.
Now, Choose to prefer the option for incoming or outgoing call mode. Through which device or way are you using the default for all calls?
Can I change default call mode after receive or sent a call (incoming/ Outgoing)?
These settings widely use on the conference call, or on live stream for large audiences or crowd. Also know your crazy friends who can get an idea of how to set an iPhone call on speakerphone or Wireless Speaker/ Headphone, by default.
You also don’t Miss Out: Turn on Auto Call Answer on iPhone