Only store your important notes on your iPhone/ iPad locally is never secure. Also, This turial cover Move iPhone Note to iCloud and Different ways to move your iPhone or iCloud Notes to Gmail or Other accounts that is accessible other Device and PC like android mobile and Windows PC. So here is the guide to keep copying all updates automatically to the iCloud account by move existing notes to iCloud from iOS device. Once more privacy is lock notes with a password or Touch ID, it’s also accessible on other Apple devices with the same authentication settings (Using Password or Touch ID). Follow the important steps carefully and start to move notes to iCloud from the iPhone. Be careful about wrong selection, Delete or Test with sample note move at first.
Notes app is official by apple and that’s available on the latest iOS version. Within the app, you can see two sections for saving/ Create new note: iCloud and On My iPhone
Steps for Move Notes to iCloud from iPhone, iPad
Enable Notes for iCloud: Auto Backup Notes in iCloud
First Enable iCloud Note on iPhone, So you can directly sync and Access all iCloud Notes on your iPhone/iPad Note app. Follow the below steps to Enable iCloud notes on iPhone/iPad from settings. Next, Move your iPhone notes to iCloud directly.
- Go to the Settings app on iPhone > Tap on Your Profile.
- iCloud > Scroll Down and Notes toggle. enable[Green] it and your notes automatically backup in your iCloud account that easy to access on other Apple devices.
- That’s it.
Steps for Move Notes from iPhone to iCloud
- Open Notes app on iPhone/ iPad > Select Note from the Section “On My iPhone“.
- Tap on “Edit”(…) from the top right corner of the screen > Select Notes... All Notes in a list view now with multi check radio boxes. Checkmark all notes that you move at once to iCloud account.
- We don’t move the whole folder To iCloud. But we can note inside the folder.
- Note: For easy to find all notes from the different folder, use All on My iPhone folder. Or the same is for iCloud.
- Once you select a note or Multiple Notes From Bottom Tab “Move To..” This option is not helpful to move in iCloud but also from one folder to another. Here, Tap on Folder under the iCloud section. Also, you can create “New Folder” then move into this.
- Give a Folder Name or Save directly to Existing Folder in iCloud Note.
- Tap on “Save“. Now your iPhone note moves to iCloud and Accessible on other Apple devices also. Now your local iPhone/iPad note removed automatically.
- If Under Gmail account settings [Above image you will see Different section for Gmail Notes], Notes is Enabled then you can move Note from iCloud to Gmail or iPhone to Gmail easily. That’s Accessible on android mobile and Browser as well. Read the Next tips on how to move iPhone or iCloud Notes to Google Gmail.
- Are you moving to large notes files to another device or iCloud? First, take a full backup of your device using iTunes or iCloud.
- That’s it.
Thanks, Keep visiting us for more help and tips. Also, share feedback on how useful to Move notes to iCloud from iPhone/ iPad.