Table of Contents Show
Only storing your important notes on your iPhone/ iPad locally is never secure. Also, This turial covers Move iPhone Note to iCloud and Different ways to move your iPhone or iCloud Notes to Gmail or Other accounts that is accessible other Device and PC like android mobile and Windows PC. So here is the guide to keep copying all updates automatically to the iCloud account by moving existing notes to iCloud from the iOS device. Once more privacy is lock notes with a password or Touch ID, it’s also accessible on other Apple devices with the same authentication settings (Using Password or Touch ID). Follow the important steps carefully and start to move notes to iCloud from the iPhone. Be careful about wrong selection, Delete or Test with sample note move at first.
Notes app is official by apple and that’s available on the latest iOS version. Within the app, you can see two sections for saving/Creating new notes: iCloud and On My iPhone
Steps for Move Notes to iCloud from iPhone, iPad
Enable Notes for iCloud: Auto Backup Notes in iCloud
First Enable iCloud Note on iPhone, So you can directly sync and Access all iCloud Notes on your iPhone/iPad Note app. Follow the below steps to Enable iCloud notes on iPhone/iPad from settings. Next, Move your iPhone notes to iCloud directly.
- Go to the Settings app on iPhone > Tap on Your Profile.
Steps for Move Notes from iPhone to iCloud
- Open Notes app on iPhone/ iPad > Select Note from the Section “On My iPhone“.
- We don’t move the whole folder To iCloud. But we can note inside the folder.
- Note: For easy to find all notes from the different folder, use All on My iPhone folder. Or the same is for iCloud.
- If Under Gmail account settings [Above image you will see Different section for Gmail Notes], Notes is Enabled then you can move Note from iCloud to Gmail or iPhone to Gmail easily. That’s Accessible on android mobile and Browser as well. Read the Next tips on how to move iPhone or iCloud Notes to Google Gmail.
Thanks, Keep visiting us for more help and tips. Also, share feedback on how useful to Move notes to iCloud from iPhone/ iPad.