Last Updated on Nov 10, 2020
The iOS keyboard comes with many hidden features, one of them is predictive emoji. Many of you have heard and used the Predictive Text on the iPhone and iPad, but this predictive Emoji sounds something new and unique. Based on our input, the iPhone’s keyboard suggests the Emojis available in the library. The predictive text algorithm determines and records all the writing patterns and provides recommendations, similarly, the predictive emoji features work too. Based on past texts and conversations, the Predictive Emoji suggestions show up on the top of the keyboard.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
The article is getting complicated? Don’t worry, we will show you how to use predictive emojis on iPhone and iPad practically. From the images, you would understand better how it looks and works.
How to Use Predictive Emoji on Keyboard on iPhone/ iPad
The way to use predictive emoji on the iPhone is a bit different then to use predictive text. Let’s see how it works.
- Open iMessage or any messages app.
- Next, type anything. See the screenshot below, I’ve written: “what about party?”
- Once you are done with typing messages, bring up the Emoji keyboard.
- Now, the words which are likely to match with the Emoji will turn into Orange.
- When you tap on Orange word, it will get replaced with the suitable Emoji.
- Sometimes, if there are more than one Emojis, it will ask you to select the one you want, as shown in the screenshot below.
However, to replace the Emoji with the word, tap on the Emoji.
Is Emoji Keyboard missing on iPhone, iPad?
iPhone Emoji Keyboard missing? Technically, the Emoji Keyboard is present on your device, it’s just you haven’t added in your current keyboard. Here’s how to add Emoji Keyboard on iPhone and iPad.
- Open the Settings app on your iOS device.
- Tap General > Keyboard.
- Again tap Keyboards.
- Select Add New Keyboard.
- Lastly, locate and tap Emoji.
Why Predictive Emoji Not Working on my iPhone, iPad?
As I said, the predictive emoji feature entirely depends upon your past conversations. If you haven’t used any emoji while texting someone, then the keyboard will not show any predictive emojis, assuming that you are not Emoji type person. This can be a true reason why predictive emoji not working on your iPhone.
Therefore, I would advise you to use the Emojis more frequently for a day or two, the iPhone will automatically start to show the predictive emojis.
Share your opinion about this Beautiful feature Predictive emoji on Keyboard from iPhone/ iPad.