Fix iPhone camera not working black screen. Camera problem is irritating you when you show a black screen on-camera start on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Running iOS behind your camera problem. There are many issues points black screen when you capture photo/ video. And here is the different alternate solution mostly works for all types of requests coming on Camera black screen issue in iPhone, So most of the folks trying different replacement iPhone camera accessories and apps trick for best snap and click make the memory more beautifully.
Diagnose the problem of your iPhone showing a black screen on a camera app on launch.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Steps for Fix Camera Black Screen issue in iPhone, iPad
Here are some common prerequisite conditions and steps that you must follow sequentially.
Fix 1: Please check and confirm your iPhone case not covering lanes. Of some technical problems might be you will get blocked camera slot. if your image is blurry then clean up the Front and Back camera using the Carbon fiber cloth.
Fix 2: Close your camera app – Force close (iPhone has a Physical Home button, Double-tap on the home button and slide up for close camera app). or For iPhone has no home button, Swipe up finger on the screen and lift up finder in the middle of the screen. Swipe up to quit the app from the app switcher screen on your iPhone.
Fix 3: Check Free Available space on the iPhone. Your iPhone has no enough space to use the camera app, and capture photos. Quickly check,
- Open the Settings app on the iPhone.
- Next, Tap General.
- Now, Tap on About.
- Then, Find the Option Available and Free Space in Megabyte or Gigabyte. Read the tips on Free Up Storage on iPhone.
- Open Settings app > General > iPhone Storage > Get the information about Free Space after Used. [See Below image]
Fix 4: Restart your iPhone or Force Restart device, might be some third-party apps conflicting your camera app or root folder.
Use Below Buttons for Hard Reboot or Restart the iPhone model wise, until you see the Apple logo on the screen.
- iPhone 6 or Below: Press Sleep/Wake button + Home button
- iPhone 7/7 Plus: Press and Hold on Sleep/Wake button + Volume down button.
iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, XR, iPhone X, iPhone 8/8 Plus:
- Quickly Press and Release Volume up button.
- Quickly Press and Release Volume Down button.
- Now Press and Hold the Side button until you see the Apple logo on the screen. Now use the side button to turn on the iPhone.
Wait for 15 seconds after shutdown iPhone, use Side button or Sleep/Wake button for start iPhone like normal.
Fix 5: Keep an eye on the apple replacement program, many times Apple held replace devices or hardware through online registration. So you can check your device eligible for an update with fixed issues.
Before some days ago Apple started a replacement program for Apple iPhone 6 Plus iSight camera issue. Otherwise, you can contacts apple’s official chat/ Call support or regional official apple store from here.
Fix 7: are you feel more darkness compared to your aspect personally? Then you can try HDR mode for more contrast and brightness. To fix Camera black screen issue in iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch running on the latest iOS.
Fix 8: Reset All Settings, Wrong permission and restrictions on access camera by third-party apps like WhatsApp, FaceBook, Snapchat, Instagram doesn’t access if it’s disabled. So I recommend resetting all settings that help to make some option to the default value.
- Go to the Settings app > General > Reset > Reset All Settings. [This option will not Erase Data from iPhone, Like Messages, Contacts, Photos app and more]
- Sometimes you need to check it manually if you don’t want to reset all settings. Open the Settings app > Screen Time > Content & Privacy Restrictions > Allowed Apps > Enable the toggle Camera. That’s it.
- Settings app > Scroll to App name For Example Snapchat > Enable Toggle to access the camera while in use. That’s it.
Fix 8: Contact Apple Support!
Genius support at your Nearby apple store will help to identify the problem and help to fix it in a few minutes. Listen to the instructions before leaving the apple store. Sometimes Apple Support needs to Wipe the Phone, so keep backup your iPhone before going to Apple Support for repair. If the problem is big, then you should be left your iPhone at the customer center.
Sometimes, the problem is most common and unable to repair or fix, Then you will receive a new iPhone replacement without any cost. So, you can check the iPhone Warranty status online from the serial numbers online or offline [On the Box, Purchase Recipients, Back of iPhone, Settings app].
Still, are you facing a problem on Camera black screen issue in iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch share your iOS device details on comment box we will point you the best solutions from our end?