Table of Contents Show
- Complete Guide to add/ Access Gmail on iPhone Mail app without downloading Google Gmail app
- Watch the video to Add Mail Account on iPhone and iPad (latest iOS 16 and iPadOS 16)
- Way to Add Gmail Account to iPhone in iOS 16/iPadOS 16 or Later
- iOS 13 or Earlier iPhone and iPadOS Users,
- Steps to Access Gmail Account in iOS Mail App
- iOS 10 or Earlier users can Access Gmail on iPhone mail app with the following Steps
Typically, iOS users can be signing in default iCloud mail account on their iPhone, or iPad. But if you want to Add or Access Gmail on the iPhone mail app. You’ve to require adding manually as Add new mail account at going Mail Settings on iPhone, iPad.
We will walk you through on how to add a new mail account in the iPhone mail app. once you add your Gmail account on your iPhone. Then you can be accessed easily your Gmail inbox, Draft, Sent, Junk, Trash, and everything about Google without downloading the Google mail app.
Complete Guide to add/ Access Gmail on iPhone Mail app without downloading Google Gmail app
Also, Not only Gmail but other alternate emails likely set up an Exchange account, Yahoo mail, AOL, or Outlook.com, and you can add other Mail accounts by entering text such as name, email, password, and description.
But currently, your purpose is to Access Gmail on the iPhone mail app. Please refer to our Step by step guide.
Watch the video to Add Mail Account on iPhone and iPad (latest iOS 16 and iPadOS 16)
Way to Add Gmail Account to iPhone in iOS 16/iPadOS 16 or Later
- Launch the Settings app on the iPhone.
- Swipe down and tap Mail.
iOS 13 or Earlier iPhone and iPadOS Users,
There is a big change in the latest iOS,
- Go to the Settings app on iPhone
- Scroll the screen tap on Passwords & Accounts
- Tap Add Account
- Choose Google (Enter Gmail email and Password) (will be asked ”Settings” wants to use ‘google.com’ to sign in This allows the app and website to share information about you.) So tap Continue.
- Next, Enter Email or Phone number, click on Next
- Enter your Password of Google Gmail account that you use on PC or Mac computer etc. next click on Next
- Note: you can also use the AutoFill password feature (with Face ID or Toch ID access), in case you have stored Gmail account password in past.
- Follow on the on-screen instructions till the setup complete.
- I hope, now Gmail account on your phone native mail app.
From now, You will access all of your Gmail inbox, Sent, and all tabs in iOS Mail App with active Dark mode and Light Mode.
Steps to Access Gmail Account in iOS Mail App
- Launch the Mail app from your phone or iPad home screen.
- Now, choose Gmail to get your inbox email.
in case, if you would like to get a recent email and that you cant see into the inbox then, please pull the Gmail inbox phone screen from the middle of the screen, that’s why your Gmail inbox will refresh and give you the latest email.
Have any issues accessing the Gmail account on your iPhone or iPad native mail App? Don’t worry, share it with us on the comment. I’m assured that our team will help you asap.
iOS 10 or Earlier users can Access Gmail on iPhone mail app with the following Steps
- Step 1. Launch the Settings app on your iPhone, iPad – look likes the Gear icon
- Step 2. Find Mail, Contacts, Calendars
- Step 3. Tap on Add Account to the Accounts Section
- Step 4. Now touch on Google
- Step 5. So now enter your Google account Email and Password into the text field tap on Sign in
- Step 6. Scroll down the screen and Tap on Accept and keep enabled Mail, Contents, Calendars and Notes tap on Save
- Step 7. Now open up the Mail app from home screen and tap on Gmail, you can appear it in the Accounts Sections.
So now you can be read your upcoming Gmail mail on your iPhone mail app. And you could be access everything about the Gmail app.
Now, if you want to hide Gmail mail from iPhone mail app mailboxes then follow steps:
Settings app > Mail,Contacts, Calendars > Tap on Gmail > Turn Mail toggle Off.
Share your feeling with us, feel free and write us, even having a query or any misunderstanding respect this article for Access Gmail on the iPhone mail app.