Last Updated on Nov 10, 2020
Know here how to unblock a contact on the iPhone. Apple gives a cool feature to its users to block unknown calls or options to prevent any people from your iPhone contacts book. After you block a contact on your iPhone, you’ll not receive Phone calls, FaceTime, or messages from that blocked number. Sometimes unlike calls or some of your personal reason, you want to block a contact on your iPhone. After hours or days, your mind will be changing, and might you want to unblock that blocked contact again. Then you can do easily using at below outlined way how to unblock a contact on the iPhone. There is no particular limitation of this way even you can apply this guide to your any other running latest iOS devices.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
There are two ways to unblock the blocked contacts; both are you can learn below for your easy understanding, we displayed it with iPhone Pictures.
Unblock a Contact on iPhone, iPad: Complete Steps with pictures
- Step #1. Open the Settings app from your iPhone home screen.
- Step #2. Navigate and tap on Phone
- Step #3. Navigate Blocked under the Calls Section
- Step #4. Now you can see the blocked contact list
- To unblock a contact, you need to Swipe a Contact left side and tap on the red Unblock button.
2nd Method: Unblock a blocked contact on iPhone individually from the contacts list
- Step #1. Launch the Phone app.
- Step #2. Tap on Contacts that you can appear icon alongside Recants & Keypad
- Step #3. Select Contact which is already blocked and Scroll down the screen to the last tap Unblock this Caller
Note: The guide is useful for all the latest iOS supported devices including iPhone, iPad, etc.
We glad for serving this recipe for our readers.
Please share with us which way you’d like to follow to unblock a Contact on iPhone.
in more, you can email us your iPhone, iPad software problem we’ll try to solve that and will give a reply as soon as possible.