Last Updated on Dec 2, 2020
Have you no good internet connection or Voice calling apps like Skype, WhatsApp, FaceTime and more? We have a solution for you in that you can start Group discussion clearly over the Carrier network that doesn’t use Cellular Data or Mobile Data. Use iPhone Conference Call Limit up to Five people you can add that placed on different locations in the world. Add One by One next person and join them, mind it until you add the person you call will be on hold until you successfully join next person on an existing call, So please say to previous personal for a wait until you join another person in Conference calling.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Techniques for Use or Make Conference Call all iPhones are the same. Here is my example I am showing on my iPhone XS Max. But you can try this on your iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone XR, iPhone SE, iPhone X or Cellular iPad.
Also learn: How to Make a Group call on FaceTime. Up to 36 People
Steps for Create a Group or Make a Conference call on iPhone
- Step 1: Start normal call first from your iPhone and start to talk. After that add new people [Third Call] and merge it.
- Step 2: Now You are calling with Each Other between 3 people, to add Another repeat the same process, Add Contact and Merge it. [Now You have Group for 4 People on Conference call].
In a conference call, you can add Android or Another company mobile as well. It’s not limited to iPhone users.
That’s really amazing.
How to Put Conference Call on Speaker Phone
Any time you can put your iPhone into Speaker mode. Check the Below screen, there is a Speaker option button.
Remove or Discard Conference call People
You can remove any Contact from Group call, by saying them to Disconnect the call from your end. So it does not affect the Existing Group call and you can continue to talk to Other people.
Call Failed or Disconnect while add participate in the conference call
A conference call or Merge Call not working on iPhone XS Max, iPhone XS, iPhone XR
If you can’t make a conference call or Group call, by doing this your first contacts automatically disconnect and Call Failed. Check the Below points,
- Contact you, Carrier, Some Carrier plans Doesn’t allow Conference calling facility Otherwise it’s free by default.
- Hard Reboot your iPhone
- Reset Network Settings (Go to the Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings).
- Check For Update iOS version to the latest OS. (Minor bug fix and improvements are there)
I hope you like these tips and Troubleshooting problems and Correct your Questions in your mind related to Conference call on iPhone or Merge and Join the call on iPhone. Follow me on social to get more Update that notified you first.