Last Updated on Dec 17, 2021
Health App data gives obvious information about your activity, Phone usage, and the Importance of health. Not to you online but also use full other hundreds of mostly peaceful third-party app for fitness guide, Weight loss, Sleep tracking, and analysis. Health app designed multi-purpose help for humans and machine understanding language. By exporting Health App Data from iPhone, the latest iOS Health app Redesigned for the Clear graphs in fixed and Custom charts, Health Data, Third-party app integration, Customize Dashboard screen, and more.
Not only does it Export Health App data from iPhone, iPad But also gives an option to share it on Message, Mail, Social app, and Online Cloud storage (Dropbox, Google Drive, Xender, and Many others).
Get More: Export health app data in iOS – another way [Latest of the Year 2020].
Steps for Export Health App Data from iPhone, iPad
- 1. Open Health App on the iPhone home screen.
- 2. Next, Tap on the Profile icon at the top corner of the iOS device screen.
- 3. Scroll down the screen and at the last “Export Health Data.”
- 4. Next, Tap on an Export button within a pop-up show in the display.
- Wait for seconds, next to your screen show different sharing or storage options.
Now exported File into standard XML format compatible with mostly all third-party apps (Supported with iPhone Health kit device) and Backup for the later time restore.
For quick update related to Export apple health data from iPhone, iPad. Stay in touch with us on Social pages: Google+, Facebook, and Twitter.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.