Last Updated on Jul 21, 2021
Get complete contacts number backup from your iPhone/ iPad to Mac/ PC or Another Storage device. We first need to export iPhone contacts to Vcard or CSV file format. Of course, that’s possible in an alternate way, but I picked up two alternative approaches here. And it’s straightforward; with No limitations and restrictions, we can export all numbers with name, Email, or other information into a single file for free or without lost anyone.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Prerequisite: Firstly, you have a valid Apple ID and Password connected with your iPhone. And in the Second way, download the Third-Party app available in Free and Pro features.
Note Useful Tip for Newer Apple iPhone, iPhone 11(Pro Max), XS Max, iPhone XS, iPhone XR, iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7, and earlier Phones.
Steps for Export iPhone contacts to Vcard or CSV/ Excel File – Alternate Ways
From iCloud Contact
Contact sync in your iCloud account is Apple’s service and very surprising. Using this, we can export All iOS devices’ contacts into the Vcard file. And Using this way, you can download a folder on your Windows PC or Mac System.
- Go to the https://www.icloud.com/contacts/ web account on your PC and Mac browser.
- Log in with Apple ID and Password.
- Next, Find all Contacts under the iCloud account.
- Here we can see a list of all contacts available on your iPhone.
- Select All Contacts (Command + A) on Mac and (Control + A) on Mac.
- If Contents are not showing under the iCloud contact make sure, iCloud contacts sync is enabled from iPhone settings: Settings app on iPhone > Apple ID profile Name > iCloud > Enable Contacts toggle > That’s it [Wait for Few Minutes for Sync complete.].
6: From the bottom left corner, click on the Settings gear icon. Then Choose Export Vcard.
It will take time; it depends on how long your contacts list is. A common single file (Vcard) will be downloading in your browser.
This file mainly supports online Applications, Android, Windows Mail app, and Mac Mail app. So it’s effortless to import anywhere.
2. Using Third-Party Apps for Export iPhone Contacts into CSV or Vcard
Don’t want to use an iCloud web account or do not have technical knowledge, then try this helpful app for backup iPhone contacts, then Mail or Share with others.
My Contacts App (Free): in Free, you can restore or Export up to 500 contacts, Pro version has no limitations. Auto backup, VCard, and Excel Delete all contacts at once, No need for an internet connection; send Backup to email are the best feature of this app.
SA Contacts ($2.99): This app also supports VCF (VCard) or CSV (Excel) file format. Export in the to.Zip file, directly prints the hard copy of contacts, directly upload into Dropbox, Google Drive, Skydrive. Set password on record for the protection, SA Support 30 000+ contacts entries.
Above all are the alternate and straightforward options for Export iPhone contacts into PC/ Mac or Send to Mail/ Save to Online cloud storage.