The Whatsapp messenger extends its features periodically for iOS users. Globally latest iOS iPhone users have several new features in its chatting (Whatsapp Messenger) App. And the new features including Search and send Animated GIF on Whatsapp, Audio and face to face Whatsapp call, and admirable function is to turn Video into GIF on Whatsapp with iPhone. By the way, keep your iPhone Whatsapp messenger updated and get stunting features on hand.
#1 popular free app pack covered with all major required properties, so you need to know how to use it in your routine conversions. Let’s following steps will learn you how to convert your iPhone camera roll Video into animated Gif on Whatsapp and directly share it with an individual or in the Group.
Before try the following steps let’s see here, what is different between Video and animated GIF? Generally, Video plays as like as normal we play with Sound and while Animated Gif is a kind of series of frames, it isn’t effective with any kind of file size, even though, Animated Gif doesn’t play sound.
Steps to Turn Video into GIF on Whatsapp with iPhone
Follow the below steps carefully and learn How to send your own GIF on WhatsApp or
How to send GIF on WhatsApp from Gallery
- Open whatsapp on your iPhone
- Tap on the chats tab
- Find a contact to send video as a GIF picture.
- Now tap the (+) plus button to select Photo Library video.
- Tap Photos & Video Library
Photos library will open, (whatsapp must have photos access) otherwise, you will get a pop-up
- Tap on Albums to find the video folder
- Now click on Videos
- Open a video that you want to send as a short video or GIF.
Whatsapp allows 6-seconds or less seconds video as a GIF convert.
For a big video, use the upper side slider to trim the video and make it a minimum seconds, more than six seconds of video can’t show the GIF option.
- keep in mind, drag the slider till appear gif option, after selecting a specific frame, tap on GIF, so auto play short video appears on the screen.
You can add a caption.. below box, you can send as HD GIF by tapping on HD and choose HD quality (718 x 1280) – appear 1 GIF set to HD quality.
optional – crop, add stickers, emoji, add text on gif, you can draw on gif, from here you can send gif to many users at a time, so add more contact from this option.
- Tap on the send button.
Voila. So this was the guide to Send Video as GIF WhatsApp.
- You can tap on the camera icon to record a new video
- Tap on GIF option on the right-upper side on the screen.
you can send, live photos, slo-mo video, animated, long exposure shots as GIF in whatsapp chat.
How to post GIF in WhatsApp staus on iPhone
- open WhatsApp
- Tap on the updates tab
- Click on the (+) plus sign
- Tap on the Camera option
- Tap on the video option to record nee video or go with picture icon to select the video from photos library.
- Click on Albums
- Tap on videos folder
- Choose a specific video
Trim the video up to 6 seconds and click on the gif option.
- Now tap on Send button.
So your contact can see your GIF status.
How to send GIF in WhatsApp from Google
You may know that WhatsApp has a library of stored GIFs that you can send in individual chat or in group chat.
To access whatsapp GIF store, follow the steps below and send to your chats to convey an emotion, feeling, or your thought.
- Open Whatsapp.
- Tapon Chats tab.
- Open a existing chat or create a new one.
- Tap on the sticker icon appears in left side of text field.
- So you can see GIF store of whatsapp, and you can use the search bar to find a special emotion GIF.
Hint – (How to search GIFs on WhatsApp – Simpley tap on the search icon that appears; left side- now enter your word in the search field, for example -Anime character, so the result screen will show you a GIF of it. Scroll the screen to get more GIFs)
- Tap on a GIF image.
- On this screen, you can edit GIFs.
- Tap on the Send button that looks blue color located in the right-lower side corner of the screen.
Send GIF via Whatsapp using Google Gboard’s keyboard
- Install Gboard on your iOS device. (Follow the complete guide)
- Now, in whatsapp chat, Open google Gboard.
- Click on GIF option
- Choose a GIF image or user search box to find it.
- Tap the Send button.
That’s all about making and sending GIFs using the Whatsapp app. So this one is a free tool to create GIF without purchasing any premium software or installing an app form the App store.