Last Updated on Mar 20, 2020
The Whatsapp messenger extends its features periodically for iOS users. Globally latest iOS iPhone users have several new features in its chatting (Whatsapp Messenger) App. And the new features including Search and send Animated GIF on Whatsapp, Audio and face to face Whatsapp call, and admirable function is to turn Video into GIF on Whatsapp with iPhone. By the way, keep your iPhone Whatsapp messenger updated and get stunting features on hand.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
#1 popular free app pack covered with all major required properties, so you need to know how to use it in your routine conversions. Let’s following steps will learn you how to convert your iPhone camera roll Video into animated Gif on Whatsapp and directly share it with an individual or in the Group.
Before try the following steps let’s see here, what is different between Video and animated GIF? Generally, Video plays as like as normal we play with Sound and while Animated Gif is a kind of series of frames, it isn’t effective with any kind of file size, even though, Animated Gif doesn’t play sound.
Steps to Turn Video into GIF on Whatsapp with iPhone
- Step 1. Launch the Whatsapp on your iPhone.
- Step 2. Open a contact to share Video as an Animated GIF.
- For the latest update Watch the latest video bottom of the article.
- Step 3. Tap on + icon left then you will get options – Camera (to capture a new Photo or Hold on the button to shoot a video), Photos & Video Library (To pick iPhone camera roll Video).
So pick a Video and go as usual. You have also featured editing video on Whatsapp including crop & trim video, add the caption, add Smiley & People, Add text in the video, Sketch on video and Tap GIF Tab Before Tap on the Send button to send Video as Animated Gif. You will appear preparing… process and will send it soon.
- Please Note: if you don’t see Video/ GIF tabs,
- Then Trim little frames [Trim Video on iPhone [Maximum to 6 Seconds Video] Before Send in WhatsApp as Gif] by drag and drop and stop at the time while you appear a necessary option. Then tap on GIF and then Send it.
Premium Support is Free Now
- That’s it.