Are you in a problem with the New iOS 13/iOS 14 developer beta Stuck on Preparing Update? Here the time arrives where you can get the update version iOS on your iPhone. After using the same functions for the one year, you may be bored and look for exceptional and improved updates in the old iOS version. Unfortunately, while downloading the iOS 14/iOS 13 update if your iPhone stuck on preparing updates, it is very disappointing.
If you are waiting that the update will be resume automatically, it isn’t going to happen. The people who hold the developer’s Apple ID will get iOS 14/iOS 13 version before it is released publically. Therefore, you have to go for the recovery process so that you can get most of the iOS beta version before the release of an official version of iOS 14/iOS 13. here we cover the solutions for what should do for developer/Beta Users.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
You might be stuck on Download iOS Update, Stuck on install iOS update or installation Won’t complete. All the problems have a solution we have, So you can submit this help form to reach us via mail.
Fix iPhone Stuck on Preparing Update iOS 13/iOS 14: Follow the troubleshooting
9 Solutions iOS Stuck on Preparing Update [Pro Tips]
- iPhone/ iPad has not enough storage. Check Available Storage, Go to the Settings app > General > About [Find Available and Storage in Gigabytes]. For Yearly iOS/iPadOS update required 5 to 6 Gigabytes of storage. Storage is more enough then a re-download iOS/iPadOS setup file.
- To Redownload iOS/iPadOS on iPhone/iPad, First Delete Downloaded Setup file, Go to the Settings > General > iPhone Storage > Scroll to iOS 13 file > Tap on it and Delete setup file. Go back up and again check for a new software update. Settings > General > Software Update.
- Hard Reboot your iPhone/iPad.
- Remove Beta Profile and Soft reboot your iPhone/iPad. After removing the beta profile, Request for new public software Update. check it again for the software update. Settings > General > Profile > Tap on Profile and Delete profile.
- First, Check Your WiFi connection is Reliable. And it’s connected with your home network. Because some private companies and Public WiFi blocked Apple Server’s request. Open Safari Webpage, and Try to access some Apple services like iCloud or video.
- Remove VPN Setup or App. That might lose your device security. Against Apple’s privacy. Open settings app, Next to the Personal hotspot new VPN toggle option is available if installed.
- Force Close the Settings app and Relaunch the app. Close app, Use the Double press home button on the home button iPhone. No Home button iPhone users can Swipe up the finger from a bottom horizontal bar and put your iPhone is app switcher. Force close app by swipe up app to up from app switcher screen. You have to check it first that your iPhone/iPad settings app stuck on the screen and not updating the message after checking for the update. That’s why a message is “Preparing update” message on the screen.
- Reset the network settings, Your WiFi connection is dropping itself. Reset network settings erase all the saved WiFi passwords, So you must know wifi password before removing it. after reset and reboot iPhone/iPad, Manually connect WiFi. Go to the Settings app > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings.
- You have a problem with the current version of iOS installation. Install iOS Using Finder/iTunes to previous or Public version. Again Try after sometimes or once your iPhone behaves like normal, try to update with the latest version or Public.
- Apple Server goes down in your Country because of the traffic jam at the apple server. Because millions of update request crack the system and your turn is in a long queue. So this time you have to wait for a longer time compared to regular update installation. Also, we can check the Apple server status page, if the red mark is on a page in front of the service, then we should have to wait for apple service goes up and become normal.
Also, Try Force Restart iPhone.
To fix iOS stuck on preparing update you need to delete the OTA file from the iPhone, and after that, the updating process will reinitiate.
- Step 1: Launch the “Settings.”
- Step 2: Tap on “General” and open “iPhone Storage”.
- Step 3: It will show the entire list of apps and files occupying the iPhone storage. Find and tap on the “OTA” (Over The Air) file and then delete it.
- Step 4: Now the corrupted file is gone from iPhone, you can install the iOS 12 without errors.
- Step 5: To do so, open “Settings” and click on “General” and then “Software Update”. This will search for the update and if an update will be available then it will be downloaded.
- Step 6: Now the update will be processed and normally installed on the iPhone.
Hopefully, the updates will be successfully installed on the iPhone. There are few parameters to be noticed while updating the iPhone.
Way to Avoid iOS 14/iOS 13 Stuck on Preparing Update
you can get rid of iOS 14 stuck on preparing the update by updating with iTunes. To avoid error, please use the latest iTunes to process to install iOS 14/iOS 13 on your iPhone and iPad.
Premium Support is Free Now
The most important is you should have a good internet connection, and the other one is the device must have enough storage.