Last Updated on
Most often, we need to make in-app Purchases to use the applications in our own way, I’m using a Video Maker App on iPhone, but it is of no use since it adds watermark, and to remove watermark it, I’ve to buy their subscription. That said, Apple App Store has around 2.2 million active applications stored, some are free to available, some offer in-app Purchases, and few of them are Paid, and to download them, the Apple ID should be working properly, with genuine payment information added in it.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
If you are experiencing the same error saying, “Your Purchase Could Not Be Completed, for assistance, contact iTunes Support at www.apple.com/support/itunes/ww/. Addressing the iTunes purchases error on iPhone, we’ve prepared practical workarounds, to eliminate the purchase error permanently from the iPhone.
iTunes Showing Purchase Error on iPhone
Why iTunes Showing Purchase Error Message iPhone?
- The Payment Method Information Could Be Wrong.
- Credit Card Might Not Be Working/Blocked.
- Make Sure You’re Buying the Apps that are available for You. Not all the Apps are Available in All Countries.
- It Can Also Happen if the Apple ID has Too Many Payment Methods added.
Recommended Solution: Contact Apple Support
If you are sure that everything is set for your Apple ID, and never faced any purchase issue, then contact the Apple Support team, to avoid further mess. Here are a few basic steps that will lead you to the Apple Support, alternatively, you can try out our basic tricks to make sure there is no fault from your side. It’s your choice!
- Visit the Apple Support on your PC.
- Select Billing & Subscriptions.
- Click on Subscriptions & Purchases.
- Then, click Unable to purchase.
- You’ll be offered assistance in two ways, By Call and By Chat, for a quick solution, choose Chat. On average Apple, Support assistance will be there to chat with you in 5 minutes or less. While if you go for Call, Apple will schedule a call only in available slots which may take longer.
Solution 1: Make Sure Payment Information is Correct
While setting up the iTunes and App Store, you may be asked to enter the payment information for backup, which makes it easy for us to make purchases anytime, without entering the payment details every time. Determine the card that you have added for in-app purchases and other purchases is valid and active with sufficient balance.
- Go to the Settings
- Tap on your name.
- Scroll down to iTunes & App Store.
- Select the Apple ID.
- Then, View Apple ID.
- Sign In to the Apple ID if asked.
- Choose the Payment Method and see if it set up correctly with all the required information.
Solution 2: Remove Restrictions (Only for iOS 12 or later)
Screen Time is an amazing feature, but sometimes it can be a headache. Screen Time has an option to restrict the in-app purchases and App Installing, if screen time for iTunes & App Store is enabled, then you won’t be able to download or make any purchase until it is turned off.
- Open Settings App on an iOS device.
- Scroll down, tap Screen Time.
- Select Content & Privacy Restrictions.
- Tap iTunes & App Store Purchases.
- Choose in-app Purchases.
- Set it to Allow.
Alternatively, follow this too.
- Go to the Settings
- Open Screen Time.
- Then, tap Content & Privacy Restrictions.
- From the Allowed Apps, make sure the iTunes Purchases is included.
Solution 3: Reboot iPhone
Still, got no positive response? Try rebooting the iDevice. A simple restart is much of help to prevent minor software glitches from random errors. Follow the steps depending upon your iPhone model.
For iPhone 8 or later,
- Press and quickly release the Volume Up button.
- Press and quickly release the Volume Down button.
- Press and hold the Side button until the Apple logo appears.
For iPhone 7/7Plus,
- Press and hold the Volume Down button and Power button until the screen goes black with the Apple logo.
For iPhone 6S/6SPlus,
- Press and hold the Home button and Sleep/Wake button and release it when the Apple logo appears.
Solution 4: Sign Out and Sign In to iTunes
From our side, this is the last option that can fix the Your Purchase Could Not Be Completed on iPhone. Removing Apple ID from the iPhone clears up the way and removes the bugs, associated with your Apple ID and iPhone. Give it a try.
Premium Support is Free Now
- Open the Settings
- Tap on your name.
- At the end of the screen, tap Sign Out.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and Sign Out of Apple ID on iPhone.