Last Updated on Apr 4, 2022
Due to accessories, internal Software problems installed the app on iPhone crash problem giving results like low speaker volume on iPhone 6 or 6 Plus and Other old iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch model or not working. You have to follow some apple guide working very well for this situation covered in this tutorial. Some time user worries about sound distorted, intermittent and muffled. Below solution working for any iOS device.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
For the queries: how to Increase Speaker Volume, Not to enough sound coming from iPhone, Speaker not working on iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, How to improve speaker volume coming out from iPhone 6, Some time headphone works fine but doesn’t work internal Speaker volume, no iPhone sound problem, need external iPhone Speaker Dock.
Steps for Fix low speaker volume on iPhone 6, 6 plus, iPhone 4S/4/5S/5
[ New in iOS ]
Enable Phone noise cancellation; Updated iOS Device will get this option under Accessibility Settings. Settings App > General > Accessibility > Enable Phone Noise Cancellation.
Not only iPhone But also working on iPad, iPod touch any generation. So apply the below steps and check might be one of them will be work from your case.
Get Rid of following other 10+ Solutions.
- Go to the Setting app > Sound, Enable and increase volume slider up. Now check again.
- Also, Enable Sound Check, Settings > Music > Enable Sound Check toggle and Turn off Volume limit by set it on maximum on the slider.
- Turn off silent/ mute Switch from the side edge, see the below image, Disable from Orange color showing on a switch.
- Restart your Device, and Verify speaker is working.
- From the music app increase sound effect setting. Or Adjust volume from the common volume control in control center.
- Turn off Bluetooth, Settings > Bluetooth.
- Verify your Case doesn’t cover on Speaker.
- Check headset and clean audio jack.
- Clean speaker hole using a brush and 30 pins dock connector.
- Verify your Device updates with the latest update.
Still, you didn’t solve contact the Apple support center as soon as possible, Might be your device cover Apple Care at this time. Get more info about the iPhone Warranty guide.
An alternate solution, iExplorer software, is easy to resolve.
Just install iExplorer on Your Mac/ PC, Move the root folder and System > Library > LaunchDaemons. Then delete fine named with: com.apple.iapd.plist
Or have you another solution about low speaker volume on iPhone 6, 6 Plus or Other iPhone model, iPad and iPod touch keep sharing with us on the comment box.