Without logging in into the iPhone App Store, Users cannot install any official Apps or non-Apple Apps on the iOS device(s). Therefore, to download and install applications user must have a genuine Apple ID, passcode and App Sore App icon. if you don’t have even anyone out of described three-item then you can’t download the app. So that Sometimes users addressed an issue and they wanted help concerning App Store Missing on iPhone, iPad. Yes, the issue could be possible due to the enabled restrictions for App Store on your iPhone. Sometimes similar problem happens while the user accidentally turned to install Apps ON inside the Restriction mode. I will share with you how to get back the disappeared/ Missing App Store icon on the iPhone with iOS.
Take a look: Hello guys, this tip you can apply for all latest iOS running iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. But for better understating, Follow the on-screen steps. Hence, don’t hesitate, you could try this troubleshoot whenever you want. Thanks for reading.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Perfect Workaround to get back Missing App Store icon on iPhone, iPad
Solution #1: Remove the App Store Restriction
- Open Settings app on iPhone/iPad > Scroll and Tap on Screen Time.
- Tap Content & Privacy Restrictions > Enable Content & Privacy Restrictions, Now Tap on iTunes & App Store Purchases.
- Now, Under iTunes & App Store Purchase > Tap Installing Apps > Choose Allow.
- That’s it. now check the App Store icon on the home screen, it will appear.
iOS 11 and Earlier Version on iPhone and iPad
- Step 1. Find and Tap on the Settings app.
- Step 2. Find General.
- Step 3. Scroll down the screen and Tap on Restrictions and make sure it off. If Restrictions is ON then keep continue; otherwise go with the next fix.
- If you forgot Restriction passcode – follow reset restrictions passcode on iPhone
- Step 4. Now enter restriction passcode to go into the restricted functions screen.
- Step 5. Next, you will have to Turn Installing Apps slider ON/Green.
Now go on the iPhone home screen and check out for the App Store icon.
I hope, you would be appearing App Store now. So get enjoy by download and installing new Applications, games or send redeemable Gift in Email.
Solution #2. Force Restart iPhone, iPad
Even if you have a persisted issue, then, please
Force Restart Your iPhone 8/8 Plus, iPhone X/XS/XR/11/Pro Max
- Quickly Press and Release volume up button.
- Next, Quickly Press and Release Volume down button.
- Now, Only Press and hold the Side/power button until you see the Apple logo after the black screen.
- That’s it.
Force Restart your iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus
You will have to Press and Hold the Sleep/Wake button + Home button for 10 sec and then pull slider for a slide to power off.
Solution #3: Reset Home Screen layout
Reset home screen layout will not remove or uninstall app or app settings. This will help to fix the issues on your home screen won’t load all apps icon or freezing. Follow the steps below for reset home screen layout on the iPhone and iPad.
- Open Settings app on the iPhone.
- Scroll to General > Reset [Scroll to last of Screen].
- Reset Home Screen Layout > Enter Passcode.
- That’s it.
Solution #4: Software Update on iPhone/iPad
- Settings app on iPhone/iPad > General > Software Update > Download and install Software update.
- That’s it.
After update iOS on your iPhone, and then if you feel like Apple official Apps (Safari, Camera, Siri & Dictation, FaceTime, AirDrop, Carplay, iBook, Podcasts, News, iTunes Store, etc.) icon missing on Home screen. Please apply above given the same solutions and get rid of it quickly.
Premium Support is Free Now
Let know, did you get back missing App store icon on iPhone 7? Yes, then send your feedback and tell us which way it helped you.