Last Updated on Jun 16, 2020
Despite, dozens of Messenger Apps, WhatsApp is one of the most popular and flexible messenger apps, that you’ll find in all the smartphones. Besides, after achieving great response WhatsApp has expanded its service to the Desktop App and also on the Web interface. The majority of all the features that are available in the App interface are also included in the Web and Desktop App, except the Audio and Video Calling service. You might be having a question, how do I download WhatsApp Video on Mac?
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
In case if you are wondering how to download the WhatsApp media to the Mac, then this article is for you. As far as we know, there are three methods that don’t need any third-party application to download WhatsApp Video in Mac. Get into the tutorial and learn how to do so.
How to Download WhatsApp Video on Mac
Using the WhatsApp Desktop Mac App
- Download and install the WhatsApp Desktop Mac App on your Mac.
- Once it is installed, launch the WhatsApp Desktop App on Mac.
- Then, tap on WhatsApp Web/Desktop.
- Likewise, open the WhatsApp on your phone.
- From the WhatsApp, open the Settings.
- Next, Scan the QR code.
- Within a fraction of seconds, the WhatsApp Web will be active on Mac.
- As you can see, all the chats and conversations appeared on the desktop.
- Find or search the Chat from which you want to download the WhatsApp video on Mac.
- Hover the mouse on the video, click on the downward arrow on the upper-right of the video.
- Select Download. WhatsApp will ask to Access Download folder on MacBook Mac.
- That’s it.
Using WhatsApp Web on Mac
If you are not interested in download the WhatsApp Desktop Mac App, and only want to use the WhatsApp temporarily on Mac, then here’s the way.
- Open Safari or Chrome or any web browser.
- Go to web.whatsapp.com.
- Then on your phone, go to the WhatsApp App.
- Tap on Settings Option at bottom right corner of your iPhone screen.
- Select the WhatsApp Web.
- Scan the QR Code to pair the WhatsApp to the PC.
- Open the conversation from where you want to download the video.
- Move the mouse over the video, and click on the Downward arrow.
- From the list of options, select Download.
Without Web WhatsApp, Transfer Video Using Airdrop, iPhone to Mac/MacBook
This is the tricky solution and alternatives of Download video from WhatsApp iPhone to Your Mac using Airdrop. So first you have to download or Save Video to your iPhone camera roll. Now, Share Offline Video saved in Camera roll to Mac using Airdrop.
- AirDrop must be turned on the iPhone. Learn Turn on Airdrop On iPhone
- AirDrop must be turned on Mac. Learn Turn on AirDrop on Mac.
- Open the WhatsApp app on your iPhone.
- Next, Go to Conversation and Tap on video that you want to share or transfer to your Mac device.
- Next, Tap on the Sharing icon at the bottom left corner of your iPhone screen.
- Now, Tap on the AirDrop option and You will see the Nearby Mac turning on Airdrop on it.
- Tap on your Device name and Start Copying. Once it transferred, You will get the Sent option.
- Now, Check the Download Folder on Mac, to Play Video on Mac.
- That’s it.
Using iCloud Backup
If you have backup the WhatsApp media to the iCloud, then that video might be available into your iCloud backup. To access the iCloud Backup on Mac, and try to find out the video that you are looking for.
Premium Support is Free Now
I hope you like these all tricks and Enjoying WhatsApp Video Offline on a big screen.