Last Updated on Jun 24, 2020
Google Chrome is arguably the best browser available, despite, having Apple devices, many users still prefer to use the Chrome Browser. It is mainly popular because of flexibility, advanced features, fast performance, and easy to use interface compare to Microsoft Edge, Safari, Firefox or Opera. To keep Chrome working and enjoy the new features, updating the app is recommended. Alongside, new functions, the update removes minor bugs that you might not be aware of.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
We can say the Chrome App is a replica of Chrome Browser, you’ll get almost every setting and feature and speed in the Chrome App too. Follow the stepwise guide and learn how to update Chrome on iOS, Mac, Android, and Windows PC, whatever device you have, update on all of them.
Update Chrome App: Mac, Windows PC, iOS, Android
How to Update Google Chrome on Mac and Windows PC
The Chrome Browser on Mac and Windows usually doesn’t need to update manually, the default settings keep the Chrome up to date, whenever the update is released. These steps will take you to determine the version of the Chrome app, also let you know if any update is available.
- Launch the Google Chrome on your PC.
- Click on three dots on the upper-right side.
- Select Settings.
- On the left sidebar, click About Chrome.
- You’ll see Chrome checking for the update, and it may show that Google Chrome is up to date.
How to Update Google Chrome on iPhone, iPad
Unless you’ve enabled Auto-Update on iOS, all the applications need to be updated manually. Here’s the way to check for the updates on iPhone, iPad.
For iOS 13 or later,
- Open the App Store.
- Tap on the profile icon on the top-right side.
- Scroll down to the Chrome App.
- Tap the Update button next to the Chrome App.
For iOS 12 or earlier,
- Go to the App Store.
- Tap on the Update
- Update the Chrome
How to Update Chrome App on Android
If you own Android phones too, there’s a quite a different procedure to update Chrome App Android, go through it.
Way 1: From My apps & games section of Google Play
- Go to Google Play.
- Tap on the hamburger menu.
- Select My apps & games.
- Find the Chrome App and Update
Way 2: From Google Play Main Screen
- Directly type the Chrome in the search bar of Google Play, open it, and tap Update if available.