Last Updated on Nov 10, 2020
Here’s how to call in a group on the iPhone and make a conference call on the iPhone. We can talk with more than two people at once by adding the most contact in a call from the dial pad. iPhone conference call limit is 5 persons at a time. Here I will show how to open the contact app and add in call after a search with the name on the contact app search box.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Note: conference call service mostly turns on by default on all carrier lines and mobile connections. Are you unable to connect other calls, Contact your carrier? And stop all calls and re-dial or call again from given below steps.
Steps for a Make conference call on iPhone: iOS and Earlier
Unable to Make a Conference Call!
Your Carrier company or plan doesn’t allow you to use this Call Conference feature. So you have to turn it on from the carrier company. Please ask at the Help desk. I hope your carriers provide you with make conference call feature on your iPhone talk time plan. in case your phone dial pad not showing up merge calls option then that is excluded for your running phone Call plan.
- Some users have a query on Merge/Add Calls not working with WiFi Calling or Cellular Calling. Some of them Able to make calls on WiFi Calls or Some of them able to make Calls on Cellular Calls.
Skype conference call is an alternative platform to merge calls on iPhone.
Can I make a 3-way call on my iPhone?
Yes, you can make a three-way call on your Apple iPhone.
How many calls can you merge on the iPhone?
Up to five call user can merge on your iPhone.
How do you merge FaceTime calls on the iPhone? you can get here make a group facetime call
For those guys who have Call merge calls button on Phone dial then follow the bottom Steps:
- Step 1: First call to the first person from your iPhone and open the Calling screen on iPhone.
- Step 2: Next, Tap on “Add Call” then search your contact with the name that you want to share or make a conference call.
- Step 3: Next Screen you will see like in below image until the second person receive call first call will go on hold.
When the second person receives a call, both call automatically merge, and you can talk at a conference without any extra charges.
How many calls can you merge on the iPhone? : Depends on your carrier we can make a call conference between 3 people, 4 People, and up to 5 people and more.
These tricks work for all iPhone, iPad models: iPhone 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max, XR, XS, XS Max, iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7/7 Plus, iPhone 6S/6S Plus, iPhone 5S.
Tidbits: Merge call not working
- Sometimes, users are experiencing iPhone call failed, Can’t merge calls on iPhone, and won’t add more contacts at the conference. Follow the below troubleshooting that mostly works and helps you guys.
iPhone 11, 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max and Other No home button iPhone & iPhone 8/8 Plus: Quickly press and relese Volume up and Volume Down button simultaneously, Now only press and hold the side power button until your iPhone screen show apple logo after the black screen. and Wait for 30 seconds and turn on back your iPhone in to normal.
iPhone 6/6 Plus: Press and Hold Sleep/Wake + Home button.
iPhone 7/7 Plus: Press and Hold Sleep/Wake + Volume down button
Force Restart iPhone X and iPhone 8, 8 Plus, iPhone XS, XR, XS Max, iPhone 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max.
Poor network connection or unable to reach network on too long distance
Above is the quick way to merge or Make Conference call on the iPhone.