Last Updated on Dec 30, 2020
Battery widget for Mac is an essential role to be active on your Mac system, Either MacBook Pro or MacBook Air. and Other connected accessories like Gaming console, AirPods or Bluetooth Headphones. in the latest macOS, Mac users have great control center just like iOS and iPadOS. So Macbook users can check Battery level in the control center, But this Widget is not helpful for third-party accessories or Bluetooth Headphones like Beats, Apple AirPods Pro/Mac/2, or AirPods.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Check out this essential widget app for Mac to quickly check the battery status of all Paired & Connected Wireless devices and Macbook.
How to Check Battery Status Using Widget on MacBook & Mac
Note: macOS Big Sur & Later macOS Updates, Users can turn on Battery Widget in Mac Control center from System Preferences. Checkout the Tips to Display Battery Percentage on iPhone Home Screen.
- Go to the Apple Logo from top Mac Menu > System Preferences > Docks & Menu Bar > Battery from the sidebar of Window > And Enable Checkbox for “Show Percentage”. This step is limited and only works to check your own Macbook’s battery level. Use the Below solution to Check the Battery Level of accessories, that are connected with your Mac. Like AirPods, AirPods Pro, AirPods Max, Bluetooth Headphone and Trackpad, Keyboard.
Batteries for Mac: Widget App for Mac
- This app is available to test your Device’s Battery for free for the first 14 days, after that you have to purchase it onetime to use it for a lifetime.
- Money Worth, None of the free app on the app store works like this app.
Steps to Install and Use Battery Widget on Mac
Step 1: Download and install Batteries for Mac, 14 days trial app setup file on your Mac by click on the button.
“Allow” downloading on your Browser.
Step 2: And then, Open the setup files to install the Battery Widget.
Step 3: Next, Darge the setup file into the applications folder and extract it on your Mac.
Step 4: You will see the Battery widget app on the launchpad, just go there and open it.
Step 5: Manually allow an opening third-party app that is downloaded from the internet.
Open the app from Launchpade,
Step 6: Here are the custom settings for the Battery widget app for Mac, “Show notifications“, “Show in the Menu bar“.
Step 7: Now, the Inactive battery widget has been added on your Mac, click on the clock to open the widget menu, here’s the last option is Edit, click on it and customize widget screen on Mac.
Also, you can access the widget screen on Your Mac Top menu bar if it’s enabled.
also, see the Battery widget on Mac Today’s menu.
Batteries Widget Not Working on MacBook, Mac
If you have any questions and troubleshooting on the use of the Battery widget on Mac then read below or comment me in the comment box.
1. Sometimes Battery Data is not loading then force close it and re-Open the application from the launchpad.
2. Force Close the Notification Center Process from Activity Monitor. Open the Activity Monitor, Search NotificationCenter Process, Select Process, and Close it.
3. Bluetooth Devices or Accessories must be in range and connected under the Bluetooth preferences. [Go to the Apple Logo from top Mac menu > System Preferences > Bluetooth > Device must be connected].
4. If low battery notification not showing, then Enable Notifications for Batteries app from System Preferences. [Go to the Apple Logo from top Mac menu > System Preferences > Notifications > Enable Notifications].
Uninstall Batteries for Mac From MacBook, Mac
Uninstalling Process is sometimes very difficult on Mac, and the Mac Doesn’t allow to delete or Remove Third-Party app from LaunchPad. So we have to remove it from the Applications folder. if you are seeing Popup-like the application is opened on Mac and unable to remove. then Close app Backgroud process from Activity monitor. here are the Multiple ways to delete the app on Mac.
- Open Finder on Mac, MacBook > Open Applications folder from sidebar.
- Find Batteries app and Right Click on it > Move to Bin.
- That’s it.