Last Updated on Jul 30, 2021
here’s the tutorial on how to change Mac login Backgroud Picture or “Enter password” Screen Backgroud with your Wallpaper. Apply this Change to Admin login and Multiple user accounts on Mac. Also, I cover the troubleshooting solutions in the last of these articles like the New picture is not showing on the login background or unable to use this feature for Other User accounts on the same Mac, MacBook, iMac, Mac Mini, iMac Pro [Intel & M1 Apple Silicon Macs], iMac Computer.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Before getting started, here’s a short overview of what you should be required under Pre-Requisite and how to do it with simple steps. These tricks are tested and work on Monterey/Big Sur Mac and MacOS Catalina, Earlier macOS users can’t follow the same steps. here’s the tutorial on how to change on MacOS High Sierra, How to Change on MacOS Mojave.
1. we can change the startup screen wallpaper or login wallpaper only from the Admin Account for admin or Other accounts on the same Mac.
2. UUID Number for Create folder with UUID Folder if not created.
3. One HD Picture in png format: That you Want to Set on Login Background
4. FileVault is deactivated on your Mac
Tips: How to Add Animated Memoji on Mac Login Screen
Step to Change Mac Login Screen Background on Mac
- Open Finder on Mac, From top Menu, Click on Go > “Go to Finder“.
- /Library/Caches/Desktop Pictures
- if the UUID folder is not there, then create a Folder using the Below steps,
Note: Verify the folder is access by admin with Read & Write permission. Right, Click on Folder name > Get info. then, the last access section is Given to Read & Write Permission. to change here, unlock the settings from the bottom lock icon.
Change Login Screen Background on Guest Users or Multiple Users on Mac
How to change Login Screen Backgroud for Multiple Accounts on Mac? Does it work?
Still, I have the solution to change Login Backgroud if your mac has multiple users. Otherwise, Guest and Other Restricted users on the same mac can’t apply these settings to change the Login screen picture as a Background.
Wallpapers are user-specific. so follow the below steps for Other users on the Same Mac from Admin login.
- log in to Your “Admin account” on Mac. Open Finder on Mac, From top Menu, Click on Go > Go to Finder.
Troubleshooting:- Customize Startup Screen Mac
- Restart is Required: Applied changes we can’t see direct from lock screen option under top apple logo. Go to the Apple Logo from top Mac Menu > Restart.
- Change Login Background wallpaper is not applying for other users or multiple accounts [We can apply using the above steps].
Change Login Picture on Mac and MacBook Login Screen
On the Login window, change the picture that appears next to your account name, Either a single account or multiple user accounts. These settings we can apply from a particular login.
- log in to your Mac account and Open System Preferences from the top Apple logo on Mac Menu.
- Go to the Users & Groups option.
- Unlock the lock showing on the window, and Select the Account for that you want to change a picture,
For other Login on the same mac, log in your account for a particular account and follow the same step.
I hope you get the complete solution on changing the Mac Login screen background for a single account and multiple users account. then Change the Profile picture of the account on Mac that appears next to the Account name. for more help comment me.