Here is an official way to update or cancel YouTube Premium formally called YouTube Red membership on iPhone, iPad, and Mac. The YouTube Premium is an outstanding ad-free service offer by YouTube. Albeit, it’s a paid subscription service ($10-a-monthly plan). Therefore, it may not be convenient for all families. So here I publish this article, for those subscribers who wish to update or cancel their YouTube Premium subscription before the 30-days free trial completed.
There are many benefits of YouTube Premium like,
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
- Ad-free videos
- Save offline youtube Videos
- Background play
- Google play music & YouTube Premium Original
However, you seem that the service is out of your budget, then please stop subscriptions through the following (unsubscribe from YouTube Premium) guide.
We recommended that you don’t have to wait until completing the free YouTube Premium Membership. But if you don’t agree to continue with YouTube Premium in future, then you must follow given steps to turn off the Auto-renewal YouTube Premium membership on iPhone, iPad (iOS 13, iOS 12, iOS 11, iOS 10) or Mac (Catalina, Mojave, High Sierra, OS X EI Capitan, OS X Yosemite).
The ultimate guide about to update or Cancel YouTube Premium on iPhone, iPad
- Go to the Settings app from the iPhone Home Screen.
- Tap on iTunes & App Store
- Tap on Apple ID [You must be Signed-in with your correct credentials such as Apple ID and passcode.]
- Choose View Apple ID
- You will be asking Enter Apple ID Passcode.
- After sign-in scroll down the screen, tap on Subscriptions.
Now, here you can see numbers of Subscription services such as (Apple Music memberships, Newspaper Subscriptions, Magazine subscriptions, Online Memberships or Subscriptions to services such as Netflix, Pandora, Hulu, HBO Now, etc.).
Next, out of all services choose a YouTube Premium service and use the onscreen listed options to manage YouTube PremiumServices and make disable Automatic Renewal under the renewal options. Then tap on Done.
So your YouTube Premium subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle.
Please Note: if you don’t turn off Auto-renewal more than 8 hours before your membership renewal date then Your membership might renew.
- If you don’t see a subscription in iTunes and are still being charged, make sure that you’re signed in with the correct Apple ID. If so, you might have subscribed directly to the provider and not through iTunes.
- In this case, please contact the content publisher or app developer directly to cancel your subscription.
How to Disable/ Turn off Auto-Renewal YouTube Premium on Mac: macOS Catalina, Mojave & earlier
on macOS Catalina and later: In 2 Ways
1st way: Go to the Apple logo on top menu bar > Click on system preferences > Select on Apple ID > Click on Media & Purchases on left Sidebar > now on the screen choose to Manage > After that Your mac will open Mac App Store with Subscription information > Click on Purchased items and cancel Subscription.
2nd Way: Open App the App Store on Mac, choose Apple ID profile at left-bottom side screen > now click on View More information > So on the screen, you will get all running App Subscriptions as well as history. – Click on Purchased or Active Subscription and Cancel right now.
Apple macOS Mojave and Earlier user follows the bottom steps:
- Open the latest version iTunes on your Mac.
- Click Sign in and enter your Apple ID.
- Click your name and select Account Info from the drop-down menu.
Get further steps from here.
How to unsubscribe from youtube Premium or Cancel YouTube Premium Free trial on Apple TV 4
In case you’ve owned Apple TV 4 running on tvOS. Let follow below given Five steps to edit, manage or cancel YouTube Premium free trial without computer/ Macbook, iPhone or iPad.
Note: To apply these steps correct Apple ID and Passcode required to log-in.
- Open up the Settings App on your TV screen. (Settings App looks like a Gear icon).
- Now Select Account.
- Under the Subscriptions tab, Click on Manage Subscriptions.
4. Here on your TV screen, you can see available all Apps subscriptions, from all of them, choose YouTube Premium because still that you want to manage or cancel.
5. To get rid of the big bill, select cancel YouTube Premium trail. After canceling your YouTube Premium subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle.
I hope you would like this straightforward way. You can use same steps for other third-party tvOS Video channel apps which are required subscriptions such as 120sports, NBA (USA), A&E, ABC News, NBC, ACC, NBC Sports, AOL, Netflix, Arte, NFL Now, NHL, Bloomberg, NOW TV, Campus Insiders, PBS, CPS Sports, Qello, Red bull TV, CNBC, CNN, Showtime, Crackle, Crave, Showtime Anytime, Sky news, Tennis Channel, Fox Now, HBO GO, KORTV, and many more.
Are you looking for a way to request to refund for YouTube Premium subscriptions? Get here Youtube Premium Refund.
Please don’t miss to share your thought about how to Get rid of YouTube Premium free trial on iPhone, iPad, Apple TV and on a computer.
Premium Support is Free NowWe are happy to help you! Follow the next Step if Your Solution is not in this article, Submit this form without Sign Up, We will revert back to you via Personal Mail. In Form, Please Use the Description field to Mention our reference Webpage URL which you visited and Describe your problem in detail if possible. We covered your iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone 11, iPhone 8(Plus), iPhone 7(Plus), iPhone 6S(Plus), iPhone 6(Plus), iPhone SE, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5, iPad All Generation, iPad Pro All Models, MacOS Catalina or Earlier MacOS for iMac, Mac Mini, MacBook Pro, WatchOS 6 & Earlier on Apple Watch 5/4/3/2/1, Apple TV. You can also mention iOS/iPadOS/MacOS.
Do you have any trouble to unsubscribe from youtube Premium/ cancel YouTube Premium Membership on iPhone or other device let us know in below comment box?