Here is an official way to update or cancel YouTube Red membership on iPhone, iPad and Mac. The YouTube Red is a truly good ad-free service offer by YouTube. Albeit, it’s a paid subscription service ($10-a-monthly plan). Therefore, it may not convenient for all families. So here I publish this article, for those subscribers who wish to update or cancel their YouTube Red subscription before the 30-days free trial completed.
There are many benefits of YouTube like,
- Ad free-videos
- Save offline
- Background play
- Google play music & YouTube Red Original
However, you seem that the service is out of your budget, then please stop subscriptions through following (cancel YouTube Red membership) guide.
We recommended you that, you don’t have to wait until completed the free YouTube Red Membership. But if you don’t agree to go continue with YouTube Red in future, then you must follow given steps to turn off the Auto-renewal YouTube Red membership on iPhone, iPad (iOS 9, iOS 8) or Mac (OS X EI Capitan, OS X Yosemite).
Ultimate guide about to update or cancel YouTube Red membership on iPhone, iPad
- Go to Settings app on the iPhone Home Screen.
3. Tap on Apple ID
4. Choose View Apple ID
After sign-in scroll down the screen, until you see Subscriptions label.
So now here you can be seeing numbers of Subscriptions services like (Apple Music memberships , Newspaper Subscriptions, Magazine subscriptions, Online Memberships or Subscriptions to services such as Netflix, Pandora, Hulu, HBO Now etc.) out of all services choose a YouTube Red service and use the onscreen listed options to manage YouTube Red Services and make disable Automatic Renewal under the renewal options. Then tap on Done.
So your YouTube Red subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle.
Please Note: if you don’t turn off Auto-renewal more than 8 hours before your membership renewal date then Your membership might renew.
- If you don’t see a subscription in iTunes and are still being charged, make sure that you’re signed in with the correct Apple ID. If so, you might have subscribed directly with the provider and not through iTunes. In this case, please contact the content publisher or app developer directly to cancel your subscription.
You can get more about YouTube Red from here.
How to Disable/ Turnoff Auto-Renewal YouTube Red on Mac OS X
- Open latest iTunes on your Mac.
2. Click Sign in and enter your Apple ID.
3. Click your name and select Account info from the drop down menu.
Get further steps from here.
Want to refund for YouTube Red subscriptions get here policy.
Please don’t miss to share your thought on to cancel YouTube Red membership on iPhone, iPad.