Change font size and style in iPhone and iPad, Most of the iOS 9 user never convenient ordinary text size and style, most of are finding the way of update text size and style in message, mail and other text apps. So in iOS 7, iPhone giving option for to change text size and style as of use’s requirement, so thanks to apple. For that you don’t have to add external app for Change font size and style in iPhone.
Most of the Apple iPhone and iPad users are always works in power saving mode, so small text font can’t easy to read for older users. iOS updates with amazing option to easy accessible text consist of vary font size and make bold font.
User full: How to save battery life in your iPhone and iPad.
Here steps on how to change font size and style in iPhone and iPad on iOS 7
- Go for settings app from your iPhone and iPad app browser on iOS 7, iOS 8, iOS 9 and future release
- Tap on General tab.
- Tap on Accessibility
- To make change in font size Tap on larger Text option, and turn on Larger Accessibility Sizes
- For larger Text screen, you should do move slider with left to right side.
To make Bold Text,
- Settings app → General → Accessibility → And enable Bold Text
- So you iPhone will occur reboot.
- Now you are done, you can enjoy large, extra large text size and bold font style in your iPhone and iPad message.
I hope you enjoyed large font size and bold style that helps for easy to read. You have alternative think of Change font size and style in iPhone, however there are many apps are available on iTunes app store. having you problem to modify characters size and style in iPhone 6S and iPad on iOS 7.
What Others are Reading,