Last Updated on Nov 24, 2020
In this article, I’m going to explain how to add/delete control center App shortcuts in iOS 14/iOS 13/iPadOS on iPhone, iPads. At a glance, re-designed Customize Control Center panel in iOS is like as we usually organize notification center widgets. This time Company offers to Customize Control Center in iOS on iPhone along with Additional controls and Settings App Shortcuts.
Apple’s iOS Control Center gives better productivity to access usual Settings app functions on the lock screen and or within Apps through a shortcut way. You’ll have just to Swipe up the menu to the bottom of the screen to get a control panel on your finger. Hmm, the past released iOS 10 came with the two Page Control Center and was a significant change after a long time. Occasionally, once again, Control Center is targeted in iOS that gives a good user experience.
Now turn on/off the Cellular data green icon in the control center, instant access notes app, put Apple TV remote, Voice Memos, Wallet app, brand new record iPhone screen iOS, Text Size, timer, and enable/disable low power mode switch using Control Center. But unfortunately, there isn’t any hidden setting to add location services in the iOS control center.
How to Customize Control Center in iOS on iPhone, iPad Air, Mini, Pro
Indeed it is quite simple to organize if you’re not tech-savvy and looking to add your favorite App shortcut and remove the annoying additional controls. Don’t worry. Scroll down and get started to the following guide on Customize Control Center iOS/iPadOS on your iPhone/iPad Step by Step.
Watch the video to Access and customize Control Center on your iPhone and iPod touch
in iOS 14 Control Center New is Show Home Controls Using iPhone
To Control smart home accessories and scenes using the Control center you can enable it with the following steps.
- Open Settings App
- scroll screen tap Control Center
- Now on the screen, you can see Show Home Controls
- if you turn toggle green next to the show home controls option, then the all newly added home accessories and scenes you can access from the control center.
- now swipe down from the right and top corner of the screen so you can touch this new option on the control panel.
iOS 14: How to Disable Home App in Control Center on iPhone
- Open the Settings App
- Tap Control Center
- Turn toggle Show Home Controls Off/White.
- Now Open control center, you got that the Home App removed from there.
How to Add App Shortcuts buttons to Control Center in iOS/iPadOS
- Step 1. Open up the Settings App looks like a gear icon on your iPhone Home screen.
- Step 2. Navigate Control Center appears between Notifications and Do Not Disturb, then tap Customize Controls.
- Step 3. Next, you need to touch the Green with (+) sign add button appears next to control under the More Controls section.
- For example, here I have added Apple TV Remote and Camera app as the shortcuts on Control Center. It’s to access Siri remote’s all buttons (Menu, Home, Siri, Play/Pause) and camera app right on your iPhone CC.
- Note: Swipe down a finger on iPhone X, From the top right corner of the screen. Swipe up on iPhone 8/8 Plus, 7/7 Plus, iPhone 6/ 6 Plus [No Home Button iPhone].
Note: Still in iOS beta, there isn’t an option to make changes to Airplane Mode, Wi-Fi, Cellular, Bluetooth, Audio Playback, Lock Screen Rotation, DND (DO not Disturb), and Screen Mirroring. These all Control remains in CC (Control Center).
There are some of the hidden shortcuts on the Control Center that you can access through a gently long press. The hidden shortcuts such as AirDrop and Personal Hotspot, Nightshift Mode, audio playback volume controls slider, Paired Bluetooth devices, Screen Mirroring devices, and lot more.
How to Organize the Order of App Shortcuts icons on Control Center in iOS/iPadOS
- Step 1. Open up Settings App from your iPhone home screen.
- Step 2. Next, tap Control Center.
- Step 3. Now tapping and holding on a Control that you want to put on comfortable touch until it goes into hover Mode. For more help, you can see in the given pictures.
- Step 4. Next, you need to Drag the Control to its new location on the list.
And, yeah you can move it on the control center until it looks valuable location and easy to tap. You can see an interchanged apps shortcut icon on the CC (Control Center).
In the end, you can learn below how to delete or remove additional controls from the control center on your iPhone, iPad running iOS 11 or later.
Don’t Miss – 5 methods to Enable Dark Mode in iOS
How to Remove App Shortcuts Controls from Control Center in iOS/iPadOS on iPhone
For easy to understand, here explained how to remove the wallet app shortcut from the control center in iOS/iPadOS.
- →Go to the Settings app on your iPhone.
- → Next, scroll down the on-screen tap on Control Center.
- → Tap Customize Controls.
- → hit the Red button with a (-) sign to Remove App shortcut of the Control Center.
Customize Control Center on iPad Pro, iPad Mini, and iPad Air
- Step #1. Open the Settings App on iPad and navigate Control Center.
- Step #2. Next, Tap Customise Controls.
- Step #3. Now on-screen, you can appear available Apps shortcuts that you can add in Control Center by tapping on the Green (+) sign button left to the App label.
- For you are easy to understand, I have been added Notes App shortcuts to the pull-up Menu on your iPhone. So using 3D touch, we can easily access notes app functions like create new Note, New checklist, new Photo, new Sketch.
Enjoy guys; this most demand redesigned CC which is one of the #1 great iOS features.
Having you any issue like iPhone control center items won’t work/ Missing on iPhone? Try iPhone Swipe up menu not working.
interneasting thing is that the Control center iOS 11 Apk also available online to download for Android.
I hope you’d like this one page swiping up menu in iOS/iPadOS. Do you have any questions related to the Customize Control Center in iOS? Let’s send it in the comments?