Last Updated on Jul 15, 2020
You can do easily clear or delete YouTube Search history on iPhone, iPad app. YouTube iPhone, iPad App comes with amazing features like Music, Sports, Gaming, news, Live, Spotlight, 360 angle Videos but its privacy is extra better than features, which you are already going to get in this post.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
YouTube search history makes it useful to see what you previously searched for on YouTube iPhone, iPad App, While Watched history makes it easy to find videos you recently watched and improve your video recommendations. An essential tip for YouTube Video watchers, for example, if you not like to keep your observed YouTube video history on the iPhone YouTube app. At that time YouTube recommends an option, and that’s a delete YouTube search history on iPhone, iPad.
Even you didn’t know about how to clear/ delete YouTube search history on iPhone, iPad App? Then check out at below given steps.
How to Delete Search History and Watch History of YouTube App on iPhone, iPad
How to Clear YouTube Search History & Watch History on iOS
There are two different methods to clear search history, whether one by one or delete entire search history all at once. The choice is yours!
Way 1: Delete Individual Search History on YouTube App
- Go to the YouTube App on your iOS device.
- Tap on the Search icon.
- If search history doesn’t show up, then type the related search query that you want to delete.
- Swipe from right-to-left on the search query, and tap Delete.
Way 2: Clear Entire YouTube Search History and Watch History from iPhone, iPad All At Once
Premium Support is Free Now
- Launch the YouTube app.
- Tap on your Profile icon.
- Select Settings.
- Tap on Clear search history.
- Tap on Clear watch history.
How to Pause YouTube Search History and Watch History on iPhone, iPad?
If you are tired of deleting search history and watch history all the time, then, here’s how to pause watch and search history of YouTube app on iOS device.
- Navigate to the YouTube App on your iOS device.
- On the upper-right corner, tap on the Profile icon.
- Tap Settings.
- Toggle On Pause search history.
- Toggle On Pause watch history.