Know, how to block Snapchat Friends on iPhone and iPad. You might don’t know, some hidden tips of the Snapchat app of Apple iOS. However, Snapchat is your favorite and funny mobile conversation app. tips likely, How to delete block Snapchat friends on 13 Pro Max (Mini), 12, XR, 11 Pro Max, XS Max, X, 8, 7, 6S, SE, iPad Air, and iPad mini. As well as know tips to delete Snapchat Conversions.
We’re going to share here, block an unwanted and annoying friend on your Snapchat Friendliest. Sometimes, you’ve not wished to receive someone annoying friend chat, so that time you’ve two options Either Delete that user permanently or Block a User (friends/ user). Don’t worry if, you’re unknown how to delete or block Snapchat Friends on your iPhone. Follow the below step and solution of how do you block someone on snapchat on iPhone carefully and get enjoy.
Some friends are questioning, after the update I was unable to block this unknown or Added Friends on Snapchat iOS App. Yes, here you can do all the things without knowing your Friends or notification.
How to Unblock or block Snapchat Friends on iPhone and iPad
Block Someone on Snapchat on iPhone and iPad
- Go to the Snapchat Conversation page on Snapchat
- Open Your Friend’s conversation and Tap on the Profile icon at the top,
- Now, Scroll to BLock option and Tap on it to block Any People or Friends on Snapchat.
How to Unblock Someone on Snapchat iPhone and iPad
These are the steps you should follow whether you want to block an offending user on Snapchat instead of deleting them forever. So, to Block a user who added you,
- Step 1. Find the Snapchat Profile on Face on your iPhone screen. Tap on it.
- Step 2: Next, Tap on the Settings Gear icon at the top right corner of the screen.
- Step 3. Select Block to stop receiving Snapchat from that person or someone. And You can unblock it from here by removing it from the list of Snapchat Blacklist friends.
That’s it. Now, they can’t receive your snap, stories or anything from your Snapchat. Even though, as a second option, you can delete that person from the Snapchat friend list.
Know how to delete someone on Snapchat without adding on iPhone
- Step 1. Tap ‘’Added Me’’ on the Profile Screen
- Step 2. Now tap the name of the offending person and hit the gear icon that you appear next to their name.
- Step 3. Select Delete to remove them from your Snapchat friend list.
That’s it. You can also unblock your blocked Snapchat friend by going –
- tap on Gear icon upper right corner then
- Tap Blocked under the account actions bottom of the settings screen
- here blocked person list appear
- tap on ‘’X’’ to unblock them.
How helpful is this tip on how do you block someone on snapchat on iPhone or to delete or block Snapchat Friends on iPhone or iPad? Please share your feedback for this post.