Hope you have updated the iPhone to iOS 13 beta, and enjoying the newest changes of a major update. Also, iOS 13 has received positive feedback from the developer side. However, there are some people who are not finding iOS 13 beta stable and want to revert the iOS 13 beta to iOS 12 stable version. As we have also said to our readers that betas are unstable version and it is difficult to handle it in your daily and tear life. It is highly recommended to install the iOS beta on your spare Apple devices.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Unfortunately, if you want to downgrade iOS 13 beta to iOS 12, then it is impossible to restore data and your entire iPhone will be wiped out. So if you have iOS 12 backup, then only downgrade to iOS 12.
Here’s How to downgrade iOS 13 beta to iOS 12 Public Final
Prerequisite & Conditions:-
- Downgrade only Possible on Mac or PC, Becuase it’s Require Restoring process,
- Apple’s statement is No More iTunes, Becuase iTunes Removed in New MacOS Catalina and Windows users can’t install new iOS 13 or Downgrade iOS 13 to iOS 12 final.
- Now, Update, Backup & Restore only possible on Finder on Mac – No iTunes
- Turn off Find My iPhone under the iPhone Settings app > iPhone Name > iCloud > Find My iPhone > Turn off Find My iPhone.
- Backup to iCloud is optional. check this option on Settings > iPhone Name > iCloud > Scroll to Backup > Back up Now.
- Download iOS 12 Ipsw file.
Step 1: Open Finder on Mac and connect your iPhone to Finder.
Step 2: Connect your iPhone to Mac using lightning cable, Unlock your iPhone and Allow to Access on Mac. Select Trust on iPhone screen.
Step 3: Wait, your iPhone name will show on Finder Sidebar. Click it. And Select Pair if your Mac will show a screen.
Step 4: Find will show like iTunes scree, Two options are, Click on Restore iPhone button with command key for Mac and [Restore + Shift key on windows] from the keyboard at the same time. Now Brows file window will see on screen.
Select the downloaded iOS 12 final .ipsw files from windows and click on open.
Step 5: Wait for a long process, don’t remove iPhone from a Lightning cable. Wait for the iPhone lock screen.
Hands-on Video Tutorial for Downgrade iOS 13 to iOS 12
Downgrade iOS 13 to 12 or Restore iPhone Using Recovery mode on Mac Finder [MacOS Catalina]
Step #1: Open Finder on Mac.
Step #2: Connect the iPhone to the Mac using lightning cable.
- Wait for few seconds and Find your Device on Finder sidebar. Click on it to Get Update and Restore buttons like iTunes.
Step #3: Next, enter the iPhone into Recovery Mode, follow the procedure as per your iPhone model.
- iPhone 8, iPhone XR, iPhone XS/XS Max or later:
Step #1: Press and release the Volume Up button.
Step #2: Press and release the Volume Down button.
Step #3: Lastly, hold down the Side button until the Apple logo and Lightning appears on the iPhone screen.
- iPhone 7 and 7 Plus
Step #1: Press and hold the Volume Down button and Power button, until the Apple logo appears on the screen.
- iPhone 6S or earlier or iPad and iPod Touch
Step #1: Press and hold the Home button and sleep/wake button and release when you see the Apple logo on the screen.
Step #4: Next, when you see “Update” or “Restore” options on iTunes, select “Restore”.
Step #5: Once the Restore gets complete, all the data will be removed and so you can restore the iOS 12 backup to your iPhone.