Last Updated on
Quickly Get the Solution for Your iPhone Apps Won’t Download, Install, Update on iPhone and iPad after Update iOS 13. The reason why iPhone is unique is the iPhone has a separate App Store, it has its own OS and so many things that attract us towards it. However, the big brands go down for a while but there is nothing to worry about because there is always a way out of it. Today in this article we will show you a few potential solutions to fix Apps Won’t Download in iOS 13 Install/Update iPhone.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Carefully follow the troubleshoots and try to download or update apps after each trick. That’s how you will come to know whether the problem is resolved or still persists.
Troubleshooting: Apps Won’t Download/Install/Update in iOS 13 On iPhone and iPad: iOS 14/iPadOS 14
Fix 1: Check Internet Connection
Primarily you might want to make sure that network connectivity is stable. Besides, Apps won’t download in iOS 13 happens because of network settings aren’t configure on iPhone. Moreover, if you have a Wi-Fi router then restart the Wi-Fi router and try to connect your device with it.
Above 100MB App can’t update over Cellular Data or Mobile Data. Make sure are you stuck on this point. Or You have Working internet Connection, Not Only WiFi connected. Check on your Safari Browser.
Fix 2: Force Restart iPhone
As you have verified that network is perfectly alright, then the second basic solution that comes in mind is to perform a force restart on iPhone. Force rebooting iPhone will close all the background applications and remove the burden from the processor. That is why the iPhone may start working like before.
For iPhone 8, iPhone XS/iPhone XS max/iPhone XR or later:
- Step #1: Press and quickly release the Volume Up button.
- Step #2: Press and quickly release the Volume Down button.
- Step #3: Hold down the Side button until you see the Apple logo on the screen. Now, Press Side button only to Turn on again.
For iPhone 7 and 7 Plus:
- Step #1: Press and hold the Volume Down button and Side button and release only when you see the Apple logo on the screen.
For iPhone 6S Plus or earlier:
- Step #1: Press and hold the Home button and Power button until the Apple logo appears on the screen.
Fix 3: Change System Language and Date Time
Believe it or not, there are people existing in this world who had fixed can’t download apps on iPhone before. So if you are using the English language then switch to French or any other familiar language.
First Your iPhone must be updated with your local time zone if you are traveling. Go to the Settings app on iPhone > General > Date & Time > Enable Toggle Set Automatically.
- Step #1: Open the “Settings” app.
- Step #2: Tap “General”.
- Step #3: Scroll down and select “Language & Region”.
- Step #4: Tap “Device Language”.
- Step #5: There, choose any other language that you are familiar with.
- Step #6: Confirm the selection.
Fix 4: Sign Out & Sign In of Apple ID
If the Apps not downloading on iOS 14 is due to the Apple ID glitch, then sometimes sign out and sign in helps to fix the problems. Do this, and try to download or update the app on the iPhone, see if this works or not. Otherwise, proceed to the next step.
- Open the Settings app on the iPhone.
- Tap on your name.
- Swipe down to the end, and tap on Sign Out.
- Confirm by entering the Apple ID Password.
- Hit Turn Off.
- Choose from the listed data that you would like to keep a copy in the iPhone.
- Next, Sign Out and again confirm Sign Out.
Next, restart the iPhone and then, open Settings > tap on Sign-in option (the very first option), and enter the Apple ID credentials.
Fix 5: Verify iPhone Storage
Your iPhone won’t download or update the app unless there is sufficient space available. It that’s the case, the iPhone never let you install any app or update. Check the storage left on your device.
- Go to the Settings
- Tap General.
- Scroll down and tap About.
- You’ll see the Storage timeline will be available, verify it.
- Alternatively, try our tricks to free up iPhone storage.
Fix 6: Check for the Restrictions
Restricting App Store is every parent’s strategy to save money, that their kid is likely to spend on buying games from App Store. Make sure the App Store restrictions aren’t causing this trouble. Disable it, if what it takes.
- Go to the Settings
- Tap Screen Time.
- Disable Content & Privacy Restrictions.
Fix 7: Delete the Application
Unable to Update app on iPhone after iOS 13 update? Don’t worry it happens because of the incompatibility of application or due to glitch. The quick fix for such types of errors is to remove the application from the iPhone and re-install it.
- Step #1: Navigate to the “Settings” app.
- Step #2: Tap “General”.
- Step #3: Scroll down and select “iPhone Storage”.
- Step #4: Go to “Manage Storage”.
- Step #5: Find the application that is not updating and delete it. If you can’t delete the app on the iOS device that means the apps won’t jiggle while touch and hold on the app icon on the iPhone Home screen. Are there restrictions that are enabled for Deleting the app.
- Step #6: Tap on Delete App
- Step #7: Open the App Store and download that application again.
Fix 8: Download Application on iTunes and Sync with your iPhone
If App Store is not responding and you are unable to download or update apps on iPhone after iOS 13 update, then there an alternate way to download the apps on iPhone. Using iTunes you can download and install apps right on your iPhone. First, you have to download the application in iTunes and then iTunes will sync that app on your iPhone. Here’s how to do it,
- Step #1: Launch “iTunes” on your PC.
- Step #2: Click on “App Store”.
- Step #3: Find the application that you want to install on your iPhone.
- Step #4: Click on the “Get” button.
- Step #5: After the completion of the download, connect the iPhone to PC.
- Step #6: Select your iPhone.
- Step #7: Click, “Apps” which is located on the left side.
- Step #8: Lastly “Install” the app on your iPhone.
Fix 9: Reset All Settings
By resetting all the settings to default is another potential method to fix Apps Won’t Download in iOS 13 Install/Update iPhone. If you perform this, all the customizations that you have made on the iPhone will be cleared.
- Step #1: Visit the “Settings” app.
- Step #2: Select “General”.
- Step #3: Hit “Reset”.
- Step #4: Tap “Reset All Settings”.
- Step #5: Here, you have to enter the Passcode of your device to Reset All Settings.
- Step #6: The iPhone will restart once you give confirmation to reset all settings.
Fix 10: Downgrade iOS Previous Version
Yes, You can downgrade after taking a Backup your iOS device on iTunes.
Premium Support is Free Now
Open This Link in Safari iOS >>>> iOS 13 Beta Developer Profile Download Link