Last Updated on
In your iOS device’s Safari browser you can save or Bookmark WebPages URL into the browser for faster access. So, here is the solution related to the Bookmark panel in safari mainly for landscape mode (Hide Bookmark pane in safari landscape). Mostly safari in landscape mode is more comfortable to read the webpage’s text efficiently. So once you open a webpage from saved Bookmark favorite menu. Bookmark pane is staying on half of the device screen. So most of the folks are frustrating because after close/ Kill safari process or App, Bookmark panel showing in landscape mode. But you can hide or minimize into browser through the below steps given in detail for iPhone (here is an example) running on the latest iOS.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
The second part of this tutorial covered: How to Delete Bookmarked Page or Folder on your Safari iPhone and iPad.
Useful Tips: Add/remove Bookmark page in Safari – iOS device (iOS 10, iOS 11, iOS 12, iOS 13 and iOS 14)
Helpful: How to open Safari Browser in a Private mode in iPhone, iPad – Safe Surfing, Online payment, and more.
Note: For this solution, you don’t have to reset safari setting, iOS update, or Remove older data from your iOS device. Through the smart way, you can hide the bookmark panel in your browser.
Steps for hiding Bookmark pane in safari landscape on iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch
Part 1: How to Access or Hide Bookmark Panel on iPhone/Pad: Landscape mode
- Step 1: Launch the Safari browser on your iOS device (iPhone/ iPad/ iPod touch)
- Step 2: Now in landscape mode you can see website view in full-screen mode, for example in the below screen. Apple.com showing in half of the screen and the other one Bookmark panel is showing.
See my iPhone XR screen, Slide finger down to see Browser Tab,
- Step 3: Now Pinch your fingers on the screen so that you can see the browser menu in landscape mode also.
Now, there is a Bookmark icon also available. Just a single tap on it, you can minimize bookmark in safari landscape view.
To delete the Bookmarked folder and page URL, Swiple Finger right to left on the list, Tap on Delete to remove from the list.
Part 2: How to Remove or Delete Bookmarked Page on iPhone/iPad
- Step 1: Go to the Open Safari app on your iOS.
- Step 2: Tap on the Bookmark icon.
- Step 3: Next, Under the Bookmark tab, Find all the folders and Saved URLs into Bookmarked.
Get More: How do I change my iPhone screen from vertical to horizontal on iPhone or iPad?
Premium Support is Free Now
There is no other alternative option for hiding Bookmark pane in the safari landscape. So you must be remembering.