Where is Safari Private Browsing button that’s missing after iOS/iPadOS update? Open a browser on the private mode in iPhone and iPad, here is the simple iPhone tips for professionals, business users, and children. Are you one of them, then you can use the following guide. Now the question arises why safari gives private browsing options. It’s hence that, using private browsing you can stop malware, harms, and threats coming from the web to your iPhone, iPad. That will hang your iPhone; it will take more battery power consumption or also harm other useful data.
Most of the hackers doing this type of activity through this any hackers can cheat you save a password on your iPhone, iPad Safari browser easily. Most of the iPhone lovers always aware of amazing functionality, “how to Access browser in private mode?”, ”How to start the safari in protected mode?”, “How can I do browsing insecure way?”, “How can I access internet surfing securely? on iPhone, iPad on iOS.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
In past iOS, this option gives complexity for iPhone lovers. But now it’s very easy. Private Browsing tested on the following devices iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone XR, iPhone X, iPhone 8 (Plus), iPhone 7 (Plus), iPhone 6S (Plus), iPad.
Here, How to Open Browser on Private Mode in iPhone and iPad [Safari in iOS]
- Step 1: Open safari from iPhone, iPad home screen.
- Step 2: Tap on the Tabs Button icon at the bottom right corner of the iPhone and iPad screen.
- Step 3: Now from the bottom black strip, you will see text to enable the private option.
- Step 4: After making it private, submit this option with the done button option.
Now you are done, feel free and make any private job online with full proof security.
How to Exit iPhone Private Browsing mode
Private browsing mode for all browsers, never saves the visited website URL in history, Downloaded File in Safari Download Manager on iPhone and iPad. Also, We can’t save or Autofill password, Credit card details from Keychain access. So for the lazy people, Private mode it no more useful but it’s easy to use for a short time. So Follow the below steps to get it out from Private Safari Mode to the normal mode. To Exit Private Browsing mode on safari is the as easy reverse process of put Safari in Private mode. here in my example, I show my Safari iPhone and iPad screen.
- Open Safari on the iPhone.
- Next Tap on Tabs Button at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Select the Private button and tap on it to Exit from Private Safari Browsing mode. See My iPhone screen below,
How to Enter/Exit Private Safari Browsing on iPad
Just like the iPhone user’s private browsing experience we can also use it on iPad. So here’s the guide with the images that show where is the option on iPad, Because of the big change in the user interface but nothing big changes at all.
- Open Safari on the iPad.
- Tap on the Tabs button to See all Safari windows on the screen. at the top corner.
- just beside this button, Tap on private to put Safari Browser in Private mode. and Start Surfing by a tap on + icon that opens a new safari window.
- To Go back in normal browsing, Again Tap on Tab icon. and Tap on Highlighted Private Button. Now you will switch into the normal browser.
An alternate way for safe browsing experience using/Without 3D Touch Safari Shortcut
iOS 13/iPadOS or later iOS user can use this Popup menu to quickly open New Tab on the Safari browser from iPhone/iPad home screen. Touch and Hold on the app icon until Safari popup show with two option.
Go with the preferred option to use Browsing mode. 3D Touch officially removed by apple on a new iPhone/iPad model. so these techniques will work on the old iPhone/iPad model that installed the latest iOS Version. This way won’t turn off or Switch the Browsing mode. but an easy way to use Any mode of security without the west of time.
Free full-screen private browsing gives guaranteed security on iPhone and iPad. More the 5 millions of trusted users are actively now. You can get the download link, and more about it click here.
Make it private you can buy an online product from the online store, Private messages to others and more.
Don’t miss to share your thought on how this article helps you: Open browser on the private mode in iPhone, and what you want in the next iOS update on security features. So comment below. If you like then don’t miss to share.