Last Updated on Jan 11, 2022
On any mac, start a quick way to make & Transfer custom ringtones for iPhone/iPad. On the newer MacOS Catalina update, Without iTunes check how to create and sync any song as a ringtone. Because iTunes officially stopped by Apple on macOS Catalina or later. So Earlier Mac and Windows users can use iTunes to Make Custom ringtones on iPhones, iPad. Set this custom ringtone for incoming Call Ringtone, Text Tone, New Voicemail, New Mail, Sent Mail, Calendar Alerts, Reminder Alerts, Airdrop that play in ringing mode (Check Volume is up and Mute button is off).
Make custom ringtones using the Music app on Mac is quite easy compared to the iTunes method. So you don’t have a music app installed on Mac, so you can request your friends or borrow mac from your friend to make a custom ringtone in a very fast way. anyway if you wish to create a custom ringtone using iTunes, follow the second method in this tutorial.
Supported Devices: MacOS Monterey, MacOS Big Sur, MacOS Catalina or Later, & Older MacOS installed Mac, iMac, MacBook Pro/Air, Mac Mini for iPhone 13 (Pro Max Mini), iPhone 12 (Pro Max), iPhone 11 (XS Max), iPhone 8 (Plus), iPhone 7 (Plus), iPhone 6S (Plus).
Make a Custom Ringtone for iPhone, iPad Using Mac’s Music app or iTunes [MacOS Catalina included]
macOS Big Sur/Catalina or later macOS installed On Mac
- Open Music app on Mac. [Use Spotlight search – Command + Space, Type music, and open app].
- Now connect your iPhone/iPad using Apple lightning cable. Unlock your iPhone > Click on Your iPhone/iPad will show on the Music app window sidebar [if not showing then first check, iPhone not showing on Mac].
- Click on your device name. Wait for a few seconds. Until all offline music will appear on the music app window.
- Prepare ringtone music in m4r format and length must be 30 seconds or less. We can download an mp3 ringtone file online and convert it m4r online free [Do google “Online Mp3 to M4r converer”].
macOS Mojave & Earlier macOS install On Mac [iTunes Method]
Read this to make Custom Ringtone using iTunes on Mac or PC. Also set fade-in and fade-out effects will be made your ringtone melodious.
You can also set maximum audio output when it will tune, check any time from the preview option.
- Directly browse audio and video songs from your Mac drive or External drive, DVD drive, or iTunes collection by dragging or select it.
- Now output ringtone, That’s you made recently from this software, automatically sync with iTunes library, So from there, you can easily transfer to the iPhone connected with Lighting cable.
Very unique concept and process, Also an easy task for the new user to Make an iPhone ringtone, Not iPhone only But also support other iOS devices (iPad) running on iOS/iPadOS.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.