Now iMessage on iOS 10, iOS 11 message app is more convincing about play game or use third-party apps within message app. Get the guide on how do I play games in iMessage iOS 10, iOS 11 installed iPhone/ iPad? Depends on user’s choice we can put any types of game/ apps from all popular gaming categories like Shooting game, Gif Picture, Sports game, Fighting, Animation, Word Game, Super Mario, Disney Stickers with different sound and Background effect. You can also enjoy a clone feature Facebook Messenger Instant games on iPhone, Mac, and PC Without installing games.
Here I listed game/ App names of the most popular and Easy to play on big screen iPhone 7/ 7 Plus/ iPhone 8/ 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPad and Other iOS 10 and iOS 11 compatible models.
- 1 Install Games & App, Play games in iMessage iOS 11, iOS 10 from iPhone/ iPad
- 2 How to Get iMessage Games, Apps, and Stickers app?
- 3 How to play games on iMessage iOS 11/ iOS 10/ iOS 10.2/iOS 10.3 and later
- 4 How to install/ Delete Apps, Games, and Stickers iMessage?
- 5 Have we an Option for play iMessage Game on Android?
Install Games & App, Play games in iMessage iOS 11, iOS 10 from iPhone/ iPad
How to Get iMessage Games, Apps, and Stickers app?
For that, you must install iMessage Supported Game/ App from the App Store. Otherwise, the Good option is to access iMessage app store from the Message app. It will automatically filter all Games app supported to message app.
For iOS 11:
New iMessage App Drawer is redesigned and More comfortable to switch and pick a game from App Picker. Download new Game and App in iMessage: Know how to use iMessage App Drawer in iOS 11
(Add/ Remove/ Delete the app, Customize and Rearrange app on iMessage App Drawer in iOS 11).
For iOS 10:
1: Launch Message app on iPhone/ iPad.
- Tap on Triangle icon near to message box. Next Click on App Store icon from three.
- Next, you need to press, Square dot icon at bottom right corner. Next Tap on “+” for search iMessage App/ Game.
App store menu screen shows the list of apps, Otherwise, Find with the name from the search box.
Be ready to install iMessage Games & Stickers from iMessage Store. My Favourite list of Best iMessage Games Listed here, (Will be adding more)
- GamePigeon- (My Favorite)
- Disney Stickers
- Pusheen Animated Stickers
- SUPER MARIO RUN Stickers
- Polaroid Swing
- Trivia Crack
- Genius: Song Lyrics +
- The Weather Channel for iMessage
- OpenTable – Restaurant Reservations
- Circle Pay
- MsgMe WordGues
Best Text Message games for iMessage: Two person texting game
- Words for iMessage Game
- Word Swipe for iMessage
- Four In A Row for iMessage
- MsgMe WordGuess
- Words with Friends
Bookmark this page for new arrival games for iMessage.
How to play games on iMessage iOS 11/ iOS 10/ iOS 10.2/iOS 10.3 and later
Now most of the apps (Game, Sports, Sticker) supporting iMessage. Means we can use animated funny character/ Team Score and Popular News in message conversation.
1. Open up Message App on the iPhone home screen.
2. Next, tap on an iMessage Conversation or create a new thread.
3. You need to tap on ‘’>’’ then tap on App Store icon left to the text field.
4. Next, tap square dots icon appear left-bottom on the screen and swipe to navigate the game that you have installed in iMessage.
5. For instance, tap on 8 ball pool, and tap Create Game and start to play. When your turn finished, you should send to your opponent friend. And he/she will begin to turn.
Note: first you need to send a game request to play and keep in mind your opponent (friend/ boy/girl) must be installed the same game on his/her iPhone. Enjoy and Play games on iMessage iOS 11, iOS 10.
Get full guide – how to Play 8 Ball Pool iMessage Game?
How to install/ Delete Apps, Games, and Stickers iMessage?
As of I talked earlier, you can download iMessage app from leading app store or iMessage app store. You downloaded it from dedicated app store from home screen, then iMessage compatible app/ Game automatically show on the iMessage keyboard pan, then we can use it by selecting it. It’s a real fix that works for game pigeon not working. Also, reboot your iPhone/ iPad.
To Delete iMessage Games/ Apps on iOS 11/ iOS 10/ iOS 10.2/ iOS 10.3 or later
For example, here see how do I delete Pool Game in iMessage.
Go to the iMessage keyboard app pane, Tap on Hold on pool game icon until jiggle with (X) mark at there and tap on it.
But this way, Apps or games just disappeared in iMessage App drawers. To permanently delete App and its data to free up space on iPhone. Follow underneath explained way. See image below. Move back to standard press home button once.
An alternate option to delete iMessage games or apps permanently from the iPhone. Go to the home screen and navigate app/ game that you want to remove.
Next, gently press and hold on app/Game until jiggle with remove (X) mark at the top of the App/Game icon. Tap on Delete, so App or Game automatically disappeared from the iMessage app list.
Have we an Option for play iMessage Game on Android?
And the Answer merely is no Because Android and iOS is cross-platform. Report saying over 1 billions of iOS users enjoying iMessage under security. An Apple has not be planned for iMessage for Android, just like that’s available for Apple music, Apple pay.
Share your Demand, Which types of games you would like to play in iMessage message app.
Share the story with your friend about how to play games in iMessage iOS 10, iOS 11 with iPhone/ iPad.