On some critical OS X Error, Keep your Mac, MacBook, iMac fresh by a reinstall, or Repair Mac OS X. So, You just need to update or Repair your OS X on Mac, Here you can try or follow the steps to fix the software issues because of corrupted OS Files. This is an official OS feature that will help in Repair your File system, Volume errors without lost data, or Clean up data then Re-install the latest version of MacOS on your Mac system without software or costly tools available in the market.
Apple gives an official way to resolve errors through the Erase and Repair process. Quite simple but you need some knowledge about Disk utilities on your Mac. if you made a partition for running different OS X or Windows OS on Mac, MacBook, or iMac. Then be safe and work within your OS X that’s you want to erase and Reinstall fresh OS X with bug/ Error fixed.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Steps for reinstall or Repair MacOS On MacBook Mac
Reset all factory settings by erasing your mac and then reinstall all in-built apps and tools, Settings.
Repair MacOS on your Mac: Repair MacOS Volume
- Open Disk Utility on your Mac (Command + Space to Open Spotlight search and Type Disk Utility).
- Next, Select the Installation drive from the sidebar of the Disk Utility window, Then Select the First Aid option from the top.
- Next, your computer will ask to start the process of finding errors and fix itself popup.
- Click Run option and Start Scanning Process. During the Scan time, your Mac system will hang up or slow.
- Wait for complete scanning and enjoy it.
- Still, your issues don’t resolve then try to Reinstall macOS On your Mac. Given in the next step.
Clean or Erase All Data then Reinstall MacOS
Prerequisite: Before start reinstall or Repair Mac OS X, Keep all useful files and folders in external drives. Time of repair/ reinstall OS X, Power adapter must be connected and turn on.
- Step 1: Click on Apple Logo () From Top Mac Menu. > Restart.
- Step 2: Before starting again, on gray screen press command and R key continuously.
- Step 3: Next, Choose the MacOS utilities > Continue.
- Step 4: Now, Go with your Startup disk and Click on the Erase option from the top.
- Step 5: Then, From the format menu, click on Mac OS Extended. Place the name and Erase drive.
- Step 6: Once you erased close and Go back to, MacOS Utility > Reinstall MacOS.
- After that, you can install a new OS X on your Mac in Desired partition if you are running multiple macOS in different partitions or Windows in Bootcamp partition.
Install New OS X – Mojave, Sierra, Capitan, Yosemite, Mavericks
in the process of reinstall your device connected with the internet.
Follow the on-screen OS X installation process, in which disk you want to install OS X.
Once setup is done you can new enjoy error-free new OS X On Mac.
Premium Support is Free Now
In reinstall or Repair Mac OS X, you don’t need any external bootable DVD or USB like windows. Your Mac automatically extracts OS X saved on the drive.