The complete guide about in turn off location services on iPhone, iPad or Mac. On iPhone enabled location services applications eats more battery then turn off location services iOS apps. If you would like to save your iPhone battery then an essential thing is you should keep turn off location services. The Apple iPhone is more powerful and stuffed by outstanding features, so even you want to do disables entire iPhone location services, then that’s to be a customized pattern, which means you can control that by individual app wise. Location Services on your iPhone uses GPS, turn on Bluetooth and crowd-sourced Wi-Fi hotspot and cell tower locations to determine your approximate location.
If you have seen the location services icon on the iPhone status bar and wanted to hide, then you need to disable by following way. Many GPS-based apps access locations like Maps, Whatsapp, Facebook, Siri & Dictation, message, camera, and many apps to share your live location.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Guide to Turn Off Location services on iPhone, iPad or Mac
Location Services on iPhone improve the User Experience to get important data automatically on App based on your location, For Example Nearby all Taxi on Cab app. But some users are disabled Location services unlikely because of Battery Drain issues or Show Location triangle icon on Top iPhone Status bar. Here’s the tutorial on Enable location services but hide triangle icon on the iPhone Status bar.
- 1. Go to Settings App on your iPhone Home screen.
- 2. Scroll down the screen to Privacy.
- 3. Hit Location Services,
- 4. Make turn Location Services Off.
- 5. You will get a popup,
Location Services will be disabled for all apps, but your personalized Location Services settings for apps will be temporarily restored if you Find My iPhone to enable Lost Mode.
Tap Turn Off.
Turn off Location Service for Individual Apps only on iPhone
Let’s now take an instance, if you want to turn off Whatsapp location services on the iPhone then go with the following steps.
- Settings → Privacy → Location Services → Find WhatsApp → Decide to allow location access never or while Using the App.
Turn Off Location Services on iPhone and iPad
- Step 1. Find Settings app looks like a gear icon.
- Step 2. Navigate Privacy and tap on Location Services.
- Step 3. Turn Switch Location Services On or Green toggle.
- Step 4. Scroll down on the screen, and See the list of the app is using location service. Tap on App name and Select the preferred option from Never, While Using App.
- That’s it.
Unnecessary enabled location service using iOS apps eats more battery so to prevent your iPhone battery life, you should disable location services off.
Manage Location Services on Mac: Turn off
Same like iOS device, Mac uses your location to give location-based services through the Software running on Mac or From Browser. Also, Find My Mac is important for Everyone. Follow these steps and find the setting for location services on Mac.
- Go to the Apple Logo on Mac.
- Click on the System Preferences option.
- Now, Click on Security & Privacy option.
- Under the Privacy Tab, You will see the Location Services option. To make changes on Mac, Remove lock using your Mac Username and Password.
- Once you get it, Manage Location Services on Mac. here’s the tutorial on How to Hide Location icon on Mac Menu bar.
- That’s it.
Let’s share your thought about on turn Off location services on iPhone XR, iPhone 11 Pro, Max, SE, iPhone X, iPhone 8 (Plus), iPhone 7 (Plus) running on the latest iOS and iPadOS and MacOS.
Jaysukh Patel is the founder of howtoisolve. Also self Professional Developer, Techno lover mainly for iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch and iOS, Jaysukh is one of responsible person in his family.
Contact On: [email protected] [OR] [email protected]