Why Phone Contact Not Showing/Available/Syncing to Invite in Clubhouse App? Clubhouse contacts permission. Unlike other social media apps, Clubhouse Social App is exceptionally different; you cannot just visit the App Store and download it. You would need an invite from other Clubhouse users to use the Clubhouse App. Moreover, sending invitations from an existing account requires access to the Contacts stored in the iPhone. If the iPhone contacts are not syncing to Clubhouse App, inviting anyone to join the Clubhouse App with your existing account is impossible.
In this article, we’ve covered the basic tricks people often miss or make mistakes while setting up the Clubhouse App. Invite more and more of your friends and colleagues to participate in exciting conversations.
Fix Contacts Not Syncing to Clubhouse iPhone
Solution #1. Invite using the Phone number on the clubhouse: How do I allow the clubhouse to access my contacts (Clubhouse contacts permission)?
The New Clubhouse app update comes with a clubhouse invite using Phone number, and use Free invite from the app. Some users reposted saved contacts that are not syncing and showing in the list; follow the below steps for a Clubhouse invite using a phone number.
Note: Double-check the phone number before sending the invitation, because We can cancel the sent invitation.
- Open Clubhouse app on your iPhone, Tap on Envelop icon from the top of the screen.
- Next, Enter a phone number in the search field. And Tap on the invite button to send the invitation via message.
- Unfortunately, Inviter doesn’t receive invitation text then Tap on See pending invites and Send Reminder again.
- That’s it.
Solution #2. Force Close the Clubhouse App
If you’re stuck with the Clubhouse App and iPhone contacts not syncing to Clubhouse, first of all, force close the Clubhouse App on your iPhone. Besides, I recommend forcing close all the applications on the iPhone. And after doing that, force restarts the iPhone following the method mentioned below.
- For the iPhone with Home button, double press the Home button to bring the App Switcher and swipe up all the apps cards to force close Ch App.
- For iPhone without a Home button, gently swipe up the screen from the middle bottom of the screen and close all the apps.
Solution #3. Hard Reboot iPhone
After force closing the Clubhouse App on iPhone, make sure to hard reboot the iPhone too. This will eliminate all the possibilities of minor bugs and glitches.
For iPhone 8 or later models,
- Press & quickly release the Volume Up button.
- Press & promptly release the Volume Down button.
- Press & hold the Side button until the Apple logo screen appears.
Solution #4. Allow Clubhouse to Access iPhone Contacts
Usually, while first opening the app, the Clubhouse will ask you to give access to Contacts, and at that time, if you’ve denied it, the Clubhouse app won’t be able to access the contacts. Here’s how to allow Clubhouse to Access the iPhone Contacts.
- Open the Settings app on iPhone.
- Scroll the screen to tap on Clubhouse App.
- Toggle the Contacts option On/Green.
Now go back to the CH app and Tap on the envelope icon to appear next to the search bar icon; hopefully, now on this screen, you can see the contacts list. If Contact Won’t Show up on the Clubhouse invite screen, then there is a chance of mess up on your phone system or with the Clubhouse start-up process. No Problem, Moving to the next solution will resolve your Phone not syncing Contact to Clubhouse App.
Solution #5. Manually Add Contacts to iPhone
If you can’t find the contacts while sending an invite, then Contact isn’t updated, or some information is missing, like Email ID or Phone Number. Check the Contact from the Contacts app on iPhone and fill up all the information.
Solution #6. Update Clubhouse App
It could be an app glitch and might be fixed by the developers; therefore, update the Clubhouse App to get the latest features, bug fixes, and other improvements. Sometimes, the same issue is reported by many users, and to fix it, the developers release updates.
- Launch the App Store on your device.
- Tap on your profile icon that appears on the top-right corner.
- Please scroll down to the Clubhouse App and Update it.
Also Read, Tips to Get a lot of Followers on Clubhouse App.
Solution #7. Update iPhone
Alternatively, update the iOS to update the Contacts App. If the problem is with Contact App not syncing then updating iPhone to the latest firmware would resolve it.
Connect the iPhone to the Wi-Fi and make sure the battery level is at least 50% to avoid interruptions.
- Go to the Settings app on the iPhone.
- Tap General.
- Select Software Update.
- Download and Install the software update.
None of the above clues worked for you? Kindly get clubhouse social app support. Here you can get the full detail of the clubhouse app email, Clubhouse App feedback forum, etc.