Last Updated on Feb 23, 2021
Unlike other social media apps, Clubhouse Social App exceptionally different; you cannot just visit the App Store and download it. To use the Clubhouse App, you would need an invite from other Clubhouse users. Moreover, sending invitations from an existing account requires access to the Contacts stored in the iPhone. If the iPhone contacts are not syncing to Clubhouse App, it’s impossible to invite anyone to join the Clubhouse App with your existing account.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
In this article, we’ve covered the basic tricks that people often miss or made mistakes while setting up the Clubhouse App. Invite more and more of your friends and colleagues to be a part of exciting conversations.
Fix Contacts Not Syncing to Clubhouse iPhone
Force Close the Clubhouse App
If you’re stuck with the Clubhouse App and iPhone contacts not syncing to Clubhouse, then, first of all, force close the Clubhouse App on iPhone. Besides, I recommend forcing close all the applications on the iPhone. And after doing that, force restarts the iPhone following the method mentioned below.
- For the iPhone with Home button, double press the Home button to bring the App Switcher and swipe up all the apps cards to force close Ch App.
- For iPhone without a Home button, gently swipe up the screen from the middle bottom of the screen and close all the apps.
Hard Reboot iPhone
After force closing the Clubhouse App on iPhone, make sure to hard reboot the iPhone too. This will eliminate all the possibilities of minor bugs and glitches.
For iPhone 8 or later models,
- Press & quickly release the Volume Up button.
- Press & promptly release the Volume Down button.
- Press & hold the Side button until the Apple logo screen appears.
For iPhone 7, 7 Plus:
- Press and hold the Volume down button and Power button until the Apple logo appears on the screen.
For iPhone 6S, 6S Plus, or earlier,
- Press and hold the Home button and Sleep/Wake physical button until the Apple logo displays.
Allow Clubhouse to Access iPhone Contacts
Usually, while first opening the app, the Clubhouse will ask you to give access to Contacts, and at that time, if you’ve denied it, the Clubhouse app won’t be able to access the contacts. Here’s how to allow Clubhouse to Access the iPhone Contacts.
- Open the Settings app on iPhone.
- Tap on Clubhouse App.
- Toggle Contacts option On/Green.
Now go back to the CH app and Tap on the envelope icon to appear next to the search bar icon; hopefully, now on this screen, you can see the contacts list. If still, Contact Won’t Show up on the Clubhouse invite screen, then there is a chance of mess up on your phone system or with the Clubhouse start-up process. No Problem, move to the next solution will resolve your Phone not syncing Contact to Clubhouse App.
Manually Add Contacts to iPhone
If you can’t find the contacts while sending an invite, then Contact isn’t updated, or some information is missing, like Email ID or Phone Number. Check the Contact from the Contacts app on iPhone and fill up all the information.
Update Clubhouse App
It could be an app glitch and might be fixed by the developers; therefore, update the Clubhouse App to get the latest features, bug fixes, and other improvements. Sometimes, the same issue is reported by many users, and to fix it, the developers release the updates.
- Launch the App Store on your device.
- Tap on your profile icon that appears on the top-right corner.
- Please scroll down to the Clubhouse App and Update it.
Also Read, Tips to Get a lot of Followers on Clubhouse App.
Alternatively, update the iOS to update the Contacts App. If the problem is with Contact App not syncing then updating iPhone to the latest firmware would resolve it.
Connect the iPhone to the Wi-Fi and make sure the battery level is at least 50% to avoid interruptions.
- Go to the Settings app on the iPhone.
- Tap General.
- Select Software Update.
- Download and Install the software update.
None of the above clues worked for you? Kindly get clubhouse social app support. Here you can get the full detail of the clubhouse app email, Clubhouse App feedback forum, etc.
Genius Bar Reservation Get Free Apple Support. 🙏