iPhone XS Max overheating or iPhone XS Max gets hot is common issues that people are facing and fixed in the earlier years and still heating issues in iPhone XS Max continues. Generally, after major iOS update, iPhone gets hotter, and sometimes it leads to battery draining in iPhone. Besides, there are few more factors that can affect overheating of iPhone XS Max. Follow my precautions that help in Control on heating or Battery Draining Using the Simple steps.
So today in this article we will see the best solutions to fix iPhone XS Max gets hot and why iPhone XS Max is getting hot? You have an [iPhone XR/ iPhone XS] also try the below guide..
- 1 Troubleshooting steps for iPhone XS Max Getting Hot and Cool Down
- 1.1 Why is my iPhone XS Max overheating? The Real Facts!
- 1.2 What should you do when your iPhone XS Max is getting hot?
- 1.3 Tip 1: Close all the apps when iPhone XS Max gets Warm
- 1.4 Tip 2: Remove battery consuming apps
- 1.5 Tip 3: Hard Reboot Your iPhone XS max
- 1.6 Tip 4: Update The Apps And iOS
- 1.7 Tip 5: Reset All Settings in iPhone XS Max
- 1.8 Tip 6: Restore iPhone XS Max through iTunes
- 1.9 Related Posts:
Troubleshooting steps for iPhone XS Max Getting Hot and Cool Down
Why is my iPhone XS Max overheating? The Real Facts!
iPhone XS Max gets warm while charging or constant using of apps is normal. But if iPhone XS Max is getting hot, and while holding you feel like a hand is burning then the scenario is different. In such a situation you have to find a proper solution to this issue. Overheating of the device can because of two major reasons one is defective hardware, and other is software malfunctioning. We can only fix if iPhone XS Max is getting hot if it is software bugs, hardware issue is not in our hand.
Remove Full Body protective Cover from iPhone XS Max, That Pass the cold air to Metal body and helps to maintain Temperature all the time. Otherwise, during long FaceTime, Skype, Messenger, WhatsApp Video call makes your iPhone XS Max Too hot.
iPhone XS Max hot while charging: Use Official Charging Cable and Adapter. Apple Modify Power o/p on Adapter model wise. If you are using iPad’s Charging kit to charge your iPhone, That’s problem and I personally feel My iPhone getting hot in this case.
What should you do when your iPhone XS Max is getting hot?
Tip 1: Close all the apps when iPhone XS Max gets Warm
Primarily lighten the burden from the iPhone’s processor. To do so, you have to close all the applications running in the background. Get all Running apps on the multitasking screen.
- Swipe up a finger from bottom edge to centre of the screen until you find all apps render on screen.
- To close the specific app, Swipe up finger on app preview.
- That’s it.
Disable Background App Refresh
- Go to the Settings app on iPhone.
- Next, Tap on General.
- Now, Tap on Background App Refresh. See the list of app that we can disable from running in Background or Turn off all at once.
Turn Off App Notifications
Disable all Push notification for Apps like Mail, Social app, Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr and many others. That app is pushing new update frequently on the lock screen or on Home screen notification centre.
- Go to the Settings app on iPhone.
- Next, Tap on Notifications.
- Scroll Down to find all Apps in list. Go with this and Turn off Notifications for app.
Tip 2: Remove battery consuming apps
To get detailed information about the battery usage of applications you have to follow the steps,
- Go to “Settings” and tap “Battery”.
- Tap “Battery Usage”.
From here you can get complete details of culprits who are absorbing much of the battery and so iPhone XS Max is getting hot while using. Now, after analyzing you must delete those apps and if needed then reinstall them. Go to home screen and then press and hold on that app which you want to remove and tap on Red icon to uninstall the app.
Complete guide: what’s app using Battery on iPhone.
Tip 3: Hard Reboot Your iPhone XS max
iPhone’s getting hot while charging? Then try this trick to fix it. Restarting the iPhone will fix minor bugs and the apps that are misbehaving.
- Press and release the Volume Up button.
- Press and release the Volume Down button.
- Next, Press and hold the Power button until the Apple logo appears on the screen. Turn it on using Side button only.
Tip 4: Update The Apps And iOS
iPhone hot near camera or Photo click, Some Buggy iOS creating issues like this. There are few cases when the application is not compatible with the iOS and vice versa, and hence it results in several faulty responses. Therefore we always tell you to keep your iPhone up to date as well as the apps.
To update apps, you have to visit App Store and tap on the Update section and update the applications.
How to update iPhone XS Max
- Open “Settings” and tap “General”.
- Select “Software Update”.
Tip 5: Reset All Settings in iPhone XS Max
A reset to all settings can be useful if iPhone is causing unusual activity and so we will reset all settings to fix iPhone XS Max gets hot, and battery drains. Once you reset all settings, all the changes you have made to iPhone settings will be reset to default. this fix your common issue iPhone XS Max getting Hot when playing game, watching YouTube.
- Go to “Settings”.
- Tap “General” and open “Reset”.
- Select the “Reset All Settings”.
Tip 6: Restore iPhone XS Max through iTunes
None of the above tricks fixes overheating of iPhone XS Max then its time to remove each and every data from the iPhone. Restoring iPhone will remove every single file which is malfunctioning and free up the processor. If you like to prefer, DFU mode restores on iPhone XS Max then do it. Watch the Video to put your iPhone into DFU mode.[Backup your iPhone first]
- Connect the iPhone to the Computer.
- Launch “iTunes”.
- Select your iPhone.
- Now, click on the “Restore iPhone” followed by “Summary” panel.
Tip 7: Contact Apple Support
Still, iPhone XS Max is overheating then immediately you have to contact Apple technical team before any parts get damaged due to overheating.