Recently I found some iPhone 8 and 8 Plus users are in trouble. And Also with other models iPhone 4, iPhone 5/ 5S, iPhone 6/ 6 Plus, iPhone 6S/ 6S+, iPhone 7, 7 Plus iPhone touch screen not working and unresponsive. I also check for the old iPhone models and my friend Google said; People are also suffering from different touch screen problems looks like the same,
- iPhone screen not responding correctly,
- Screen not rotating,
- Stuck and not responding to touch
- The vertical line on the screen, Make some portion dad and not working properly,
70% problem related to touchscreen affected due to heavy pressure on the screen when you slip, Fall on the ground and whatever.
Be happy at the end of this tutorial by Follow my guide covered by me at here seriously,
Note: here I am not talking about the broken screen if the screen is broken Then I would like to suggest contact on best screen replacement services.
- 1 Fixed Solutions and Guide on iPhone touch screen not working
- 1.1 1. Restart or Force restart required
- 1.2 2. Remove ideal and un-used apps
- 1.3 3. Loose backlight connection, Connector
- 1.4 4. Remove screen protector or Tempered Glass
- 1.5 5. iOS system problem
- 1.6 6. No more storage capacity, Capacity is full
- 1.7 7. No charge, Get the full replacement from Apple
- 1.8 Related Posts:
Fixed Solutions and Guide on iPhone touch screen not working
Don’t take significant/ not easy steps, Get experience what you feel and changes on screen after experiment each case listed in below.
1. Restart or Force restart required
Very Easy, Just press and hold Power (Sleep/ Wake) button until you show the slide to Power off.
Force Restart or Hard Reboot:
iPhone 8 Plus/8 Plus:
1: Press and Quickly Release Volume Up button,
2: Press and Quickly Release Volume Down Button,
3: Press and Hold Side Button until you see the Apple logo on Screen.
To Start iPhone, Again press Side button until startup apple logo on the screen.
iPhone X: Hard Reset iPhone X
For iPhone 7/ 7 Plus: To force Restart, Press and Hold sleep/ Wake and Home button for 10 seconds until you show apple logo on the screen.
iPhone 6S and Earlier: Press and hold Sleep/ Wake button and Home button simultaneously for the 10 seconds until you show apple logo on the screen.
2. Remove ideal and un-used apps
In Just Before a few months outdated apps removed in Apple app store for all the devices (iPhone/ iPad/ Mac). But you still using or installed. Keep an eye on a misbehaving third-party app. To delete the app, Log press on home screen App icon, Tap on “x” mark.
3. Loose backlight connection, Connector
Have you an iPhone repair kit, follow the video tutorial below, Open back cover of iPhone and adjust. Take a chance to repair own self if you want to save few dollars, if are you agree yourself Are you dedicated technical person? And confidant about you can fix it very well.
Press or Pushback portion of the body auto adjust internal loose connection inside the body,
4. Remove screen protector or Tempered Glass
Some low quality tempered screen protected my arise problem, Time to pass touchscreen fill bubble are or overlaid chemical may harm your iPhone’s original touchscreen. I am sure 100% you feel batter on without screen card or Protector, Improved Touch Sensitivity.
Have a look some Best Screen Protector:
5. iOS system problem
Check for Update iOS: Go to the Settings > General > Software Update.
6. No more storage capacity, Capacity is full
Release storage space to work background apps, either disable Background app (Go to the Settings > General > Background App Refresh) or Release space by removing data to the iOS-compatible external storage device.
7. No charge, Get the full replacement from Apple
Hope you enjoyed a lot my article on iPhone touch screen not working or related to a minor or serious problem related to touch sensitivity.