Last Updated on Jun 24, 2021
You are not alone with the issue, Several mac users are reporting the issue with Data loss during installation of MacOS or After OTA update for MacOS on Mac & MacBook. here i am helping out with the few possibilities of data Recovery tricks and techniques for Free and Pro users.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
People mostly stuck and Getting trouble while they receive an error like macOS download failed, macOS stuck on installation, macOS freeze on installation and more. And at last after waiting for a few hours to get the installation complete, they end up with new issues, which is quite frustrating.
Meanwhile, in such situations, we found that our MacBook has lost the data during installation. Sometimes hard drive crashes, the system got crashed, error messages, etc. results while installing beta software in your Mac. Few lucky users download and install the new macOS Mojave smoothly without a single glitch and some can’t.
Hope so; you’ve taken a backup before downloading and installing the macOS Mojave on your Mac. If you haven’t made a backup, then you are helpless, and it is difficult to recover your lost data. So let’s start with how to recover lost files after macOS Monterey/Big sure update or other macOS updates.
Mac Recovery Tool Free for All Macs: Recover Lost Files
In Recovery mode, Mac can restore Data from Time Machine Backup that you have taken in External Drive, if you have. Otherwise skip this step if you do’t have any old or latest backup.
How to Restore From Time Machine Backup on Mac [intel or M1]?
Depends on your Mac’s Processor M1 or Intel, you have to follow the separate procedure for put your Mac in recovery mode.
For M1 Mac:
- Shut down your Mac. Turn on After 20 seconds, Press and Hold on the Power button [Touch ID Button].
- You will see Startup volume and Options [gear icon].
- Click on Options and see the “Restore from time machine Backup” option.
- Select Backup drive and copy data to Mac, follow the on-screen instructions.
- That’s it.
For Intel Mac:
#1 Free Mac Data recovery option is Time Machine by apple in all time.
- Connect your Time Machine Backup Drive to your Mac.
- Now Start up your Mac and Press Command + R button during reboot time.
- During this time you will see OS X utility windows on your Mac’s screen.
- Choose and Select “Restore From Time Machine Backup.”
- Find Backup drive from External Drive (External Hard Drive, Time Machine capsule or Other).
- Select Date and Time for Backup created and saved in External Drive.
- During the whole restore process, your Mac will reboot several times.
This whole process is automated and Very Easy and Time-saving or Money Saving.
If you are not satisfied with the above steps, then there is another way to recover lost files in macOS Mojave. Third-party applications provide this facility to recover lost data on Mac in return you have to buy the subscription of that software. Here we have listed few third-party software to recover lost file after macOS Mojave update.
Paid Tools that Extract The Data that saved on your Mac as a Backup
Right Now some pro software available to scan your Mac’s Drive and Recover data using Recovery algorithms. Below is the list of best Software for recovery on your Mac that different from price, File Type support and Stage of a recovery process.
Stellarinfo – Trial and Pro – Download Now
Mini Clip – Trial and Pro – Download Now
Thank and Enjoy my Pro tips. Share the tips that work for you and missing in this article that help other people like you.
No one can recover your data from online Apple’s iCloud service, if you are in trouble with Apple’s account and need any official assistance then contact nearby apple support or Book Appointment at apple genius bar on Call, Chat, or Via email.