Last Updated on
For easy to dial all or missed incoming calls, your iOS device record or Save in your iPhone phone app under a Recent tab. Let’s see here how to remove or Delete Calls records from your Recents call on iPhone, iPad. Also, You can block contacts unsaved contacts in your iPhone but some secret contacts from the recent list are annoying to see for iPhone owners. But here’s the solution for remove or Delete Contact individually or all at once from Recents Phone app section.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Here I give a solution for all iOS versions running on Any iPhone models. Let’s try and feel safe by removing unwanted or annoying missed or saved contacts in your phone app instantly and easily.
Before going to delete all contacts please review carefully, because it has no option for undoing or recovery.
Delete saved recent contact list must be required on the switch into a new iPhone or sell your iOS Device. Not like other mobile OS and Device, Once you removed SIM all contacts still will be there and recent call history as well.
Steps for Remove Recent Call Log on iPhone From Phone app: iOS
- Step 1: Launch Phone App on your iPhone. Next, Tap on Recents Tab from beneath the iPhone screen.
- Step 2: There you can see all incoming or outgoing calls or Missed Call in the list, All missed incoming calls will be list out under the Missed section. Now, Swipe left to Delete/Remove an individual call from Recent Call History on the Phone app.
- That’s it. Next, We will see Clear All call log History on iPhone.
Repeat the same step for Remove Selected or individual Calls Record or Number From the Contact List,
Slide on contact from right to left, and then tap on the delete button.
Remove/ Delete All Call Log Contacts at Once From Recents Contacts History,
- Open Phone app on iPhone > Tap on Recents Tab from Bottom of App on iPhone screen.
- Next, Tap on the Edit button from the top right corner of the screen. Tap on Clear from the top left corner of the iPhone Phone app.
- Tap on Clear All Recents from Verification popup, After Remove Contacts from this app History, We can’t Recover without old Backup.
- That’s it.
Note: Before delete or clear all recent contacts, note all unknown or un-saved numbers in the contact app because that never copied to your iCloud account or iTunes backup.
If you want rid about remove iPhone history from contacts app, Safari, Delete iMessage, Keyboard Setting. From single action keep your iPhone fully clear, Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings. This Settings all Erase all data and make your Phone like a new. So Before Proceed to Take a Full backup your iPhone if your Data is Important. Also keep updated you from the latest tips the same as Clear recent call history on iPhone, touch with us on Facebook, Twitter and Google+.