Today I have downloaded a new-redesigned App Store and Safari on my iPhone 13 Pro Max running the latest iOS 15. I was very impressed when I jump on the All-new App store because I found there are lots of videos and things under specific headings of applications and games like that that may play automatically like auto-play video features on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. I think the brand’s goal is to Play App Preview Videos automatically in the App Store with mute sound. But my mind doesn’t want that to play.
You’re also exploring the tab to stop videos from playing automatically in iOS App Store. Then you’re on the right way to organize AutoPlay Videos in App Store.
A new tab for auto-play videos is allowed to handle automatically playing videos in the App store. So when you jump into the description of an application, the video will no longer start playing. Because due to that, gradually battery life decreases and uses additional bandwidth. Okay well, go down to get rid of auto-play videos annoying feature control.
Steps to Disable Autoplay Videos in App Store on iPhone, iPad, And iPod touch
For iOS14/ iOS 15 Users: How to Stop Video Autoplay in the iOS App Store
Follow the bottom steps to Disable Video Autoplay in the App Store running iOS 15 and later smartphones,
- Open the Settings App looks like a gear icon on the home screen or you can also find settings app using spotlight search.
- Then next find and tap on App Store
now scroll the screen and tap on Video AutoPlay
- on the screen, you can see three options;
ON, Wi-Fi Only, and Off
So from this all, Choose Off.
Now AutoPlay will temporarily turn off if you have a low battery or slow internet connection.
How to Disable or Turn Off Safari Auto-Playing Videos in iOS 15 on iPhone and iPad
- Open Settings App
- Tap Accessibility
- scroll down the screen all the way tap Per-App Settings
- On this page, click Add App
- Find Safari – you can use the search bar or scroll to navigate safari in the App list.
- Now click safari
- again scroll down the screen on safari and tap Auto-Play Video Previews
- Choose Off
These same steps, you can use for any applications which play auto video preview automatically. For Example social chat App, FaceBook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, etc.
Steps for iOS 13 and Earlier users to Stop Auto-Play Videos on App Store
- Step #1. Launch the Settings App on your iPhone or whatever you have an iOS device.
- Step #2. Find your iTunes & App Store tab.
Another way to reach on iTunes & App Store → Open the Settings App→ Tap on your Apple ID name information appears above on Airplane Mode.
- Step #3. Next, you have to tap on Auto-Play Videos appears above the in-App Rating & Reviews.
- Here you can leave settings off to stop automatically playing videos permanently.
Also, Read – 11+ Fixes to Solve Cannot Connect App Store in iOS
How to Turn off/ Disable Cellular Data to Auto-Play Videos in App Store
- #1. Launch Settings App on your Apple iDevice.
- #2. Scroll down to the iTunes & App Store.
- in iOS 14 and later- Tap on App Store
- #3. Next, Tap on Auto-Play Videos.
- #4. Select Wi-Fi Only.
From now in iOS App Store, when you will find App or Game using Cellular Data then the Application and game will no longer start playing app preview videos automatically. You are only able to watch auto-play videos via Wi-Fi.
The advantage of these tactics, you can save bandwidth as well as iDevice battery life, too.
If you ever feeling auto-play videos won’t play automatically in the iOS App Store, then you have to turn on AutoPlay Videos by the above-mentioned steps. Cheers!
Having any Problems corresponding revamped iOS App Store? please don’t hesitate. You can share with us anytime in the comments box or you also drop on Facebook and Twitter.