Last Updated on Nov 10, 2020
Today I have downloaded new-redesigned App Store iOS on my iPhone XR. I very impressed when I jump on the All-new App store because I found there are lots of videos and things under specific headings of applications and games like that that may play automatically like auto-play video features on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. I think the brand’s goal is to Play App Preview Videos automatically in the App Store with mute sound. But my mind doesn’t want that to play.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
You’re also exploring tab to stop videos from playing automatically in iOS App Store. Then you’re on the right way to organize AutoPlay Videos in App Store.
A new tab for auto-play videos is allowed to handle automatically playing videos in the App store. So when you jump into the description of an application, the video will no longer start playing. Because due to that, gradually battery life decreases and uses additional bandwidth. Okay well, go down to get rid of auto-play videos annoying feature control.
Steps to Disable Autoplay Videos in App Store on iPhone, iPad, And iPod touch
iOS14: How to Stop Video Autoplay in the iOS App Store
Follow the bottom steps to Disable Video Autoplay in the App Store running iOS 14 and later smartphone,
- Open the Settings App looks like a gear icon on the home screen or you can also find settings app using spotlight search.
- Then next find and tap on App Store
now scroll the screen and tap on Video AutoPlay
- on the screen, you can see three options;
ON, Wi-Fi Only, and Off
So from this all, Choose Off.
Now AutoPlay will temporarily turn off if you have a low battery or slow internet connection.
- Step #1. Launch the Settings App on your iPhone or whatever you have an iOS device.
- Step #2. Find your iTunes & App Store tab.
Another way to reach on iTunes & App Store → Open the Settings App→ Tap on your Apple ID name information appears above on Airplane Mode.
- Step #3. Next, you have to tap on Auto-Play Videos appears above the in-App Rating & Reviews.
- Here you can leave settings off to stop automatically playing videos permanently.
Also, Read – 11+ Fixes to Solve Cannot Connect App Store in iOS
How to Turn off/ Disable Cellular Data to Auto-Play Videos in App Store
- #1. Launch Settings App on your Apple iDevice.
- #2. Scroll down to the iTunes & App Store.
- in iOS 14 and later- Tap on App Store
- #3. Next, Tap on Auto-Play Videos.
- #4. Select Wi-Fi Only.
From now in iOS App Store, when you will find App or Game using Cellular Data then Application and game will no longer start playing app preview videos automatically. You are only able to watch auto-play videos via Wi-Fi.
The advantage of these tactics, you can save bandwidth as well as iDevice battery life, too.
If you ever feeling auto-play videos won’t play automatically in the iOS App Store, then you have to turn on AutoPlay Videos by the above-mentioned steps. Cheers!