Table of Contents Show
- Erase or Reset Settings to Default options on Apple Watch by Reboot/Hard Reset/Reset
- Way to reset Apple Watch to factory settings through the iPhone
The at least iWatch user must know how to reset Apple Watch to factory settings because it’s an essential tip of the Apple Watch. If your iPhone put out any unknown place and you want to do reset your Apple iWatch. Since fortunately, you can do it using Apple Watch settings app.
You can reset your Apple Watch to factory settings by using two ways either through Apple Watch or using the Paired Apple iPhone. If you’re going to reset Apple iWatch by iPhone, then first you should Un-pair Apple Watch. Let’s do scroll your screen to looking for how to reset apple watch to factory settings.
Don’t miss – 7 Amazing things you need to know about Apple Watch
Erase or Reset Settings to Default options on Apple Watch by Reboot/Hard Reset/Reset
Know how to Unpair Apple Watch and iPhone
under below-given way through you can easily unpair your Apple Watch, Watch Sport, Watch Edition.
- Step 1. Please keep your Apple iPhone and iWatch nearly
- Step 2. Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone
- Step 3. Tap My Watch > Tap on Your Profile name > (i).
- Step 4. Apple Watch, then in last tap Unpair Apple Watch. And tap again to make sure. That’s it. Your iPhone will take backup automaticity. You can use it whenever you sync your Apple Watch again.
Way to reset Apple Watch to factory settings through the iPhone
- Step 1. Launch Apple Watch app on iPhone.
- Step 2. Tap, My Watch
- Step 3. Now tap General, Scroll down to the app then Reset.
- Step 4. Tap Erase Apple Watch content and settings, then tap again to make sure.
Soft Restart or Reboot Apple Watch Series 5, Series 4, Apple Watch Series 3, Watch 2, Watch
Press and hold Side button only until you see the “Power Off” screen on your Apple Watch.
Steps to Reset Apple Watch to factory settings without iPhone or how to reset apple watch without a paired phone
The following steps become helpful even you’ve no iPhone handy.
- Step 1. Launch Settings app on Your Apple Watch
- Step 2. Tap General
- Step 3. Now, tap Reset
- Step 4. Tap on Erase All Content and Settings.
It’ll reset Apple Watch to factory settings. How seems this post for how to reset apple watch without a paired phone. You can share your idea and expression in our Comment box. We’d like it.