Last Updated on Jul 5, 2021
In this thread, I’m going to discuss an iPhone camera feature called burst mode. There are millions of iPhone users who use the burst mode feature to take action photography and choose a better shot. I hope that this hint will help all iOS users who find a way to turn off Burst mode on the iPhone.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Unfortunately, there aren’t any hidden settings to make iPhone Camera Auto burst off. Even though, I’m showing you a basic trick that might become useful for you. Let’s dive into the following guidance and learn how to do disable multiple pictures at once in three differing styles.
What is Burst Mode on the iPhone? Important!
Burst mode on iPhone helps to capture multiple photos in a single click or automatically capture 10 Frames after 3 or 10 seconds. here in this article, you will see how to turn off the Camera timer or Burst Mode on iPhone within camera app settings. Find out your iPhone models and follow the steps to turn off Burst mode on the iPhone. And Later one you can keep your favorite photo from the iPhone Photos app from the Bunch of photos [Burst mode photos].
How do I stop my iPhone from taking burst photos?
Turn Off Camera Timer or Burst Mode on iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max or Later
- Open the Camera App
- Next tap on the Timer icon, for instance, you can see my given example picture.
- Now on the bottom strip tap Off to switch off the camera timer and that stops the burst photo. means more than one picture at a single press camera button. For a clear idea, you can see the given example picture below.
And iPhone X Users Can see the Clock icon at the top strip, then Select Off Burst mode.
Disable Burst Mode (Series of Pictures) Using HDR
HDR in a term – High Dynamic Range is an inbuilt camera feature that is useful to take good quality pictures in low-light circumstances. For example, when you take pictures with enabled HDR then you get three photos at the same time and three different exposures. After this, your Apple Phone automatically stitches these photographs into one.
Therefore, using HDR photography your iDevice will save the original shot and the HDR photo Copy. This HDR mode disables the burst mode feature because HED leaving you with two copies of your pictures. By the way, after picking your Pic, you will also get an option to choose if the HDR or standard photograph is your most favorite one.
- Se how to enable HDR is simple:
- Step #1- Launch the Camera App on your iPhone.
- Step #2- Now on the top of the screen tap the HDR button.
- Step #3- Tap ON from the Slide-out Menu.
Now Learn how to disable burst mode on your iPhone using Flashlight
Use a camera with flash will turn off burst mode. Hmm, Open Flash for the camera not only to add brightness but it stops burst mode.
- #1- Open the Camera App on your iPhone via Control Center/ Lock screen or Home Screen.
- #2- Look top bar in Camera App and tap the Flash.
- #3- Tap On from the Slide-out menu.
The final Way is to turn off Burst mode on iPhone X/iPhone 8 Plus using Camera Timer
- Open the Camera App.
- Tap the Timer on the top menu bar.
- Tap 3s or 10s from the slide-out menu. These settings will give you a three-second and ten-second shutter delay respectively.
So these all are the option to disable burst mode on your iPhone camera.
Do you have any issue turning off burst mode on the iPhone? Let me know in the comments.