In this thread, I will discuss an iPhone camera feature called burst mode. Millions of iPhone users use the burst mode feature to take action photography and choose a better shot. I hope that this hint will help all iOS users who find a way to turn off Burst mode on the iPhone.
Unfortunately, there aren’t any hidden settings to make iPhone Camera Auto burst off. Even though, I’m showing you a basic trick that might become useful for you. Let’s dive into the following guidance and learn how to do disable multiple pictures at once in three differing styles.
What is Burst Mode on the iPhone? Important!
Burst mode on iPhone helps to capture multiple photos in a single click or automatically capture 10 Frames after 3 or 10 seconds. here in this article, you will see how to turn off the Camera timer or Burst Mode on iPhone within camera app settings. Find out your iPhone models and follow the steps to turn off Burst mode on the iPhone. And Later one you can keep your favorite photo from the iPhone Photos app from the Bunch of photos [Burst mode photos].
How do I stop my iPhone from taking burst photos?
Turn Off Camera Timer or Burst Mode on iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max or Later
- Open the Camera App on your iPhone.
- Next tap on the Timer icon, for instance, you can see my given example picture.
- Now on the bottom strip tap Off to switch off the camera timer and that stops the burst photo. means more than one picture with a single Tap on camera button. For a clear idea, you can see the given example picture below.
And iPhone X Users Can see the Clock icon at the top strip, then Select Off Burst mode.
Once you turn off the Bust mode on the Camera, Also we can turn off Burst mode when using the self-timer on the iPhone camera app. as shown in the below steps,
Turn off Burst Mode When Using the Self Timer on iPhone
Use the Live Photo Feature, to Turn off Burst mode with the Timer on.
By Default, Burst mode in the iPhone camera app is automatically turned on when you Turn on Self Timer on the iPhone camera app.
Here are the tricks to turn off Burst mode while using the Self Timer camera in the Camera app.
- Open the Camera app on iPhone.
- Now, Tap on the Arrow icon to see the camera settings and Press the Self-timer icon [Stopwatch] icon. and select Time [3 seconds and 10 seconds].
- Next, Press on Live Button icon to Turn on Live Photo. and Burst mode automatically turns off in Live Photo mode with Self Timer.
- That’s it.
You have to turn it on manually from the on-screen Camera settings. Given in next to next in this article,
Disable burst mode on the volume button
iPhone camera app take burst mode and QuickTake video with a side volume button. iPhone users can Disable/Enable with the below camera settings. Follow the below steps.
1→ Open the Settings app on iPhone > Camera.
2→ Scroll to Settings & Disable “Use Volume Up for Burst“.
3→ That’s it.
How To Turn on Burst Mode With Timer iPhone
You are turning on the iPhone camera timer for multiple shots, then here are the steps to turn on and set it to 3 seconds or 10 seconds.
Note: Make sure Live Photo is off, Otherwise your iPhone camera click one photo only after selecting Time Frame in Brust mode. So, As a result, you can’t take Burst mode on your iPhone.
Follow the steps below to turn on Burst mode on iPhone with 3 to 10 seconds Timer,
- Open the Camera app on iPhone.
- Next, Tap on Expand Arrow icon at the center top of the iPhone screen.
- Now, Tap on the Stopwatch Timer icon to Select Duration, 3 seconds or 10 seconds.
- Select your time, Time will see at top of the screen in the camera app.
- That’s it.
Can iPhone Camera Timer Longer Than 10 seconds?
Everyone has a question in mind, what should you have to do to capture a Photo for more than 10 seconds duration after clicking on the photo. specifically use for auto click or selfie.
Sorry, By default Apple doesn’t give an option to set Timer for more than 10 seconds.
In this case, you need anyhow then I recommend using a Third-Party camera app for Self Timer Camera iOS Apps.
Can’t take iPhone camera timer multiple shots
That means you won’t able to take multiple shots at once with Timer. Then make sure the live photo is off on your iPhone camera. To turn off the Live photo, Tap on the Live photo icon to disable the live photo and Set Timer under the Stopwatch icon for 3 seconds and 10 seconds.
Now, Under the Photos mode, Tap on the Capture Shot button to Take Multiple shots with Timer [Called Burst mode].
App that takes pictures every 5 seconds on iPhone?
Yes, third-party apps offer the kind of feature that you would like to add to your iPhone camera. Photos timer+ is an app on Apple iOS App Store that allows users to set a camera to take a picture every minute. Truly, amazing and easy-to-use application that makes action photos on multiple delays super simple. It offers multiple snap options, count down audio, picture timer with variable lengths, you can get more details for this app from here. In addition, there are other photo timer+ alternative app that you can get with this source.
Disable Burst Mode (Series of Pictures) Using HDR
HDR in a term – High Dynamic Range is an inbuilt camera feature that is useful to take good quality pictures in low-light circumstances. For example, when you take pictures with enabled HDR then you get three photos at the same time and three different exposures. After this, your Apple Phone automatically stitches these photographs into one.
Therefore, using HDR photography your iDevice will save the original shot and the HDR photo Copy. This HDR mode disables the burst mode feature because HED leaves you with two copies of your pictures. By the way, after picking your Pic, you will also get an option to choose if the HDR or standard photograph is your most favorite one.
- Se how to enable HDR is simple:
- Step #1- Launch the Camera App on your iPhone.
- Step #2- Now on the top of the screen tap the HDR button.
- Step #3- Tap ON from the Slide-out Menu.
Now Learn how to disable burst mode on your iPhone using Flashlight
Use a camera with flash will turn off burst mode. Hmm, Open Flash for the camera not only to add brightness but it stops burst mode.
- #1- Open the Camera App on your iPhone via Control Center/ Lock screen or Home Screen.
- #2- Look top bar in Camera App and tap the Flash.
- #3- Tap On from the Slide-out menu.
The final Way is to turn off Burst mode on iPhone X/iPhone 8 Plus using Camera Timer
- Open the Camera App.
- Tap the Timer on the top menu bar.
- Tap 3s or 10s from the slide-out menu. These settings will give you a three-second and ten-second shutter delay respectively.
So these all are the option to disable burst mode on your iPhone camera.
Do you have any issue turning off burst mode on the iPhone? Let me know in the comments.