Last Updated on Dec 18, 2019
Photos in macOS sierra too much improved from UI, Features and Optimized Speed. Here I show you one of the very much important features like unhide/ Hide pictures in Photo app. You are not using any third party apps for security purpose like hide photos, or not trust on third party app, and then try this hidden but very useful feature for all private photos.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Same this kind of photos hiding features also available in latest iOS version – iOS 13. Some people point on this features like foolish but it’s very useful when unknown users trying to see your Photos in previews or Searching whole album on Mac.
Steps for Unhide/ hide pictures in Photo app from macOS
- 1: Open photos app on Mac, Macbook or iMac.
- 2: Choose photos that you want hide on Mac (From photos app).
- Select multiple pictures randomly: Press Shift key + Click on last image for select all portions of images at once.
- Choose multiple photos in series: Press Command and Click on photos that you want select.
Select photos will appeared with blue boundary around each photo.
- 3: From top Photos app menu, Click on image > Hide Photos or Use shortcut Command + L.
- 4: Your selected photos will be hidden from all types on photos app categories and labels – Moments, Collections and Years. But will only appear in Hidden album.
Unhide Hidden photos on Mac photo app
- 1: Go to the top photos app menu, Click on View.
- 2: Hidden album available under main Album section.
- 3: For Direct access Hidden folder enable Photo app sidebar (From top Menu View > Show Sidebar).
Third steps I would like to recommend hide this panal from sidebar. So no one can find your private photos collection on Mac easily. To access Hidden album we don’t need any passcode.
Other new features of photos in macOS sierra are very useful
Facial Recognization: Photo library automatically examin all photos with object and Create group of images.
Add People and Labeling: Manually add people in “Add People” features.
Memories: Eanjoy auto create memories in to video or Custome settings for Memories.
Places: Show photos on maps, Where you taken photos on geographically locations.
More Powerfull search
Premium Support is Free Now
Hope you enjoyed hide pictures in Photo app on Mac and Other bonus features available on your Mac, iMac, Macbook Pro or Macbook air.