Apple introduced Medical ID in iOS 8th iteration; it saves users real and family details in one place on the iPhone. It comes blank so that the user has to fill up their information. The Apple Medical ID useful for the owner and other while users accidentally injured or for other reasons, they have no energy to say about his/her self. At that moment, on the lock screen, iPhone Medical ID becomes very useful for unknown people.
Cause with the help of the iOS Medical ID record; anyone can know details of the injured person such as Name, age, medical conditions, family members’ contact number, Blood type, weight height. Hence, the person can get proper treatment as soon as possible.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Today I’m going to share with you how to Access Medical ID from lock screen iOS on the iPhone. This information is not included in your Health Data or shared with other applications.
Get More- Tip to Edit Apple Medical ID on iPhone?
A clear idea on how to see medical id on iPhone lock screen
- Step 1. Press the power button to get a locked screen on the iPhone to access Medical ID, Click on the Home button. if you have face ID lock iPhone, then refer underneath given a note for iPhone X and later X series models.
Note: To access the Emergency screen use a finger to click the Home button that isn’t registered for FingerPrint Lock.
For iPhone 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max, XS Max, iPhone XS/ XR, and iPhone X locked screen users
→ Note: Whenever your Phone locked Screen. Tap on the Phone screen (on Face ID model -if you keep palm or wrong people on the screen then you get the swipe up the screen to get dial screen. Please, keep in mind that you have to pull the screen from the bottom edge of the screen.
- Step 2. Tap Emergency.
- Step 3. Tap on Medical ID.
For that user who doesn’t appear Medical option on lock screen iPhone. Keep continuing with the solution.
Below is the second method to get emergency contact information on lock screen iPhone running the latest iOS.
- Step #1. Go to Setting App – Tap Emergency SOS
Step #2. – Now Turn off Auto Call.
Select Click Sleep/Wake 5 or 3 Times under the SOS button label.
Now lock your iPhone screen and click Power button rapidly five times and soon you will appear options slide to the right to view Medical ID seems between Slide to Power off and Emergency SOS.
How to enable Medical ID on Lock Screen Acess on your iOS 13 running iPhones
iOS 13 and later users have the redesigned health App. therefore, to all those users will have to go with the following steps:
- #1: Open the Settings App
- #2: Scroll the screen find and Tap Health
- #3: Tap Medical ID under the Medical Details section.
- #4: Tap Edit appears right-upper side corner.
- #5 Now Turn Show When Locked toggle On/Green.
How to Access Emergency Contact on locked iPhone iOS 12 & Earlier
Your Apple iPhone medical ID is not showing on the Lock screen; please check out that Medical ID lock screen toggle is turned On. See below how to enable medical ID on the iPhone lock screen in the latest iOS.
- Step 1. Launch Health App on your iPhone Home Screen.
- Step 2. Tap on Medical ID you appear bottom and right side of the screen.
- Step 3. Now tap on Edit tab then turn toggle ON/Green Show When Locked.
- Step 4. To save settings, tap on Done – top-right side corner.
Now, lock your iPhone and do try to show medical id on the lock screen. Hopefully, you got success.
Let’s share your reply on Facebook or tweet on Twitter and tell us, to add a medical ID to lock screen iOS on the iPhone is useful or not?
Premium Support is Free NowWe are happy to help you! Follow the next Step if Your Solution is not in this article, Submit this form without Sign Up, We will revert back to you via Personal Mail. In Form, Please Use the Description field to Mention our reference Webpage URL which you visited and Describe your problem in detail if possible. We covered your iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone 11, iPhone 8(Plus), iPhone 7(Plus), iPhone 6S(Plus), iPhone 6(Plus), iPhone SE, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5, iPad All Generation, iPad Pro All Models, MacOS Catalina or Earlier MacOS for iMac, Mac Mini, MacBook Pro, WatchOS 6 & Earlier on Apple Watch 5/4/3/2/1, Apple TV. You can also mention iOS/iPadOS/MacOS.
Related latest iOS Lock Screen Settings for iPhone, iPad, iPod
- How to disable Control Center on Lock screen on your iPhone
- How to Disable Lock Screen Widgets on iPhone and iPad
- How to Turn on Raise to Wake on iPhone