In iOS, Apple added secret Accessibility feature to greet an incoming call automatically called Auto-Answer Calls. This latest feature iPhone users are eligible to activate auto receive an incoming call without tapping on-call Accept green button or on the lock screen without drag the Slide to Answer to the right. So it’s remarkable since features of iOS. By default, it comes disabled, so that if you want to use Auto-Answer Calls, then you will have to enable it that is described below.
Flagship thing is that this new function still works with a bluetooth headset, Apple headphones and might with speakerphone too. So hey guys, head over on my following guide to set up Auto answering call on iPhone without the third-party app.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Turn on Auto-Answer Calls on iPhone to Automatically Answer Phone calls
Auto Answer Call Settings in iOS 13 for iPhone/iPad
- Go to the settings app on the iPhone.
- Next, Scroll to accessibility option.
- Now, Scroll to touch option. and Find the Call Audio Routing option at last.
- Next, Select your prefer Calling rout, Default is Automatic. Now Tap on Auto-Answer Calls. Select it and Enable toggle. Next, you will see the timer for that without touch the phone talk automatically after the seconds you set it here.
Auto Answer Call Settings in iOS 12/iOS 11 for iPhone/iPad
- Step #1. Launch the Settings App from your iPhone Home screen.
Step #2. Find General.
Step #3. Tap Accessibility.
- Step #4. Next Up, scroll down the screen to tap Call Audio Routing.
- Step #5. Now tap on Auto-Answer calls.
- Step #6. Turn toggle On/Green next to the Auto-Answer Calls.
That’s it! Enjoy the auto call answer without having to touch phone and headset.
By default, the company gives 3 seconds to auto-receiving call. So your phone receives an incoming call after 2 or 3 rings. But it is to be customized thus if you want to decrease (up to 0 seconds) or increase seconds up to 60 seconds (1 minute) using beside given (-) and (+) switch. From now, your iPhone will auto receive next incoming call.
For you quickly understand here I set up 5 seconds to open.
Now your iPhone will work with regular settings, I mean, without slide to answer you can’t be able to receive the call from the caller. You will have to do swipe to the right on the slider to answer a call.
How to receive an incoming call on iPhone automatically as Speaker Phone
Whenever you not nearby your iPhone and if you would like to receive a call remotely in speaker mode. Then turn on Auto-Receive calls and set Speaker instead of automatic.
Let’s see some merits and demerits of this eye-catching auto-answer call feature.
Pros of Automatic Answer iPhone incoming calls without sliding:
It provides the facility to receive iPhone cellular calls, FaceTime Audio/ Video, Whatsapp, Viber, and Facebook Messenger and popular third-party apps support receive calls automatically interface. Also, Skype audio and video you can receive on iPhone lock screen and phone standby mode.
One of the great iOS 11 function case it is useful when you are riding your motorcycle or driving vehicle like the car, truck, etc.
Cons of Auto- calls Answer:
Limited for some Video call apps, we tested, and as a result, I won’t receive Whatsapp Video automatically, as well same Unable to auto receive video chatting from Messenger. There is no ability to auto-answer incoming Skype video call on the iPhone lock screen.
A significant disadvantage of this feature is that whenever users set 0 seconds, that time caller can’t get time to hear call ringing and so that it pushes Missed call function out of the pipeline.
Hope, an Apple will be expanded Auto receive calls feature only for favorites callers, enrolled contacts just. Still, I can’t see this type of tidbits.
Close/ Disable Auto-Answer Calls in iOS 11/ iOS 12 on iPhone
- Step #1. Head over the Settings App from your iPhone Home screen.
- Step #2. Navigate the General tab.
- Step #3. Hit Accessibility.
- Step #4. Now scroll the screen to tap Call Audio Routing.
- Step #5. Tap on Auto-Answer calls to do turn Off Auto-Answer Calls.
Premium Support is Free Now
Now, We can easily Disable/Enable Auto Answer Call in iOS.