Last Updated on Jan 7, 2020
Here is the very useful tip for Mac, This is most useful for all professional that interacting your Mac’s primary usage apps, files and folders at once in a day or after login every time. This means when he/ she is logging the first time. Normally most of the people interacting own his/ her task in a day on office or home. Suppose you want to read the news first then you need a browser or whether apps from there you can easily get notification or alert. At that time safari browser, you have to set auto-open when you log in on the Mac machine. Spectacular thing is that, in Simple case, you need more that one action to open different apps, files and folders. But now this problem has been resolved once we enable or add Startup Programs on Mac, After that it will be automatically launching on startup Mac computer. if you feel that your Mac freeze on Startup time, Becuase of too many processes included Startup login items launching first, Then we can stop that software by removing it from Login Items.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Note: Use these ways on Mac running on macOS Catalina, Mojave, High Sierra, Sierra, and Earlier, That give the option to automatically or by default open apps, document files, and folders. For that, you have to the setlist in setting, which wants to open at login time in Mac.
How to Add or Turn Off Auto Program Startup on a Mac, MacBook
- Go to the Apple Logo on Mac from to Menu.
- Now, Select System Preference.
- Select Users & Groups options. In Next Window Select, Your Login User name from the side panel,
- Now Select Login Items Tab.
- Just Select the Program that you want to be removed from automatically launch items list. Next click on Minus sign to remove from the list.
- Now the Unwanted Find my app stopped from automatically launch on startup Mac. See Below Screen.
- That’s it. But, How to add new Login Items.
- Tap on “+” icon, to add as an Auto open apps and Document on Mac, For Perticualt user login.
If you want to remove it, then tap on the “-” sign.
Note: you can also remove startup items in your Mac through very easy steps.
Remove startup or auto open apps and Document in Yosemite OS from all Accounts
- Open Finder on Mac. and Go to login items fonder on Mac using the below steps.
- You can see all the startup items in a window by pressing Command + Shift + G.
Then type /Library/StartupItems
You can see all the startup Apps, Folders and files in single windows. Just copy that item, you want to remove as a start-up for all the accounts and paste it in different places or folders.
Now you are done after restarting your Mac.
Premium Support is Free Now
I hope got the perfect solution that you want. If are you facing the problem or any suggestion or alternate ways, then comment and share with us and others. Very beautiful feature “Auto open apps and Document on Mac” So, Like and share it.