Table of Contents Show
- Guide about to Disable Microphone to Whatsapp on Any iPhone
- iOS 12 or Later, Microphone Restriction settings for the App installed on iPhone
- WhatsApp Microphone Settings Grayed Out, Unable to Turn on
- iOS 11 or Earlier, How to give restrictions to Microphone to Whatsapp on iPhone?
- How to Remove Microphone Restriction to Whatsapp on iPhone
- Do Whatsapp microphone greyed out on iPhone iOS 13, iOS 12 users
- WhatsApp Video Calls Not Working
The handy trick about the iOS Whatsapp Messenger app. maybe you never think of trying to perform this kind of way. The hidden idea is to Enable and Disable Microphones to Whatsapp on iPhone. Apart from microphones, you can also subdue Photos, Contacts, Cameras, Cellular Data, and more.
I mean, you can turn it on – turn it off as well as we also have the idea to make restrictions on it—the aim behind to put the limits for a microphone to Whatsapp on iPhone. Nobody can record any audio or speech and send it to your Whatsapp Contacts. So it’s straightforward logic to keep away from others from touching the microphone icon in Whatsapp on your iPhone.
There is an ideal step you must follow to turn off the microphone to Whatsapp on your iPhone. just go with the given pictures and steps. Useful for All iPhone users – iPhone 13 (Pro Max) Mini, iPhone 12 (Pro, Max) 11 (Pro Max), XS Max, XS, XR, X, 8,7,6S,SE.
Guide about to Disable Microphone to Whatsapp on Any iPhone
iOS 12 or Later, Microphone Restriction settings for the App installed on iPhone
- Step 1. Head Settings App from your iPhone Home Screen.
- Step 2. Tap on Whatsapp.
- Step 3. Turn toggle Microphone Off /White to do disable it.
It’s very simple, even though anybody can enable it again. So if you wish that nobody can enable the microphone to Whatsapp on your iPhone, please give restrictions to the microphone by the following guide.
WhatsApp Microphone Settings Grayed Out, Unable to Turn on
For Restriction purposes, some Users keep microphone access disabled from the Restriction Called Screen time. Screen time allows iPhone users to restrict microphone settings to change under WhatsApp settings. Here are the steps on Microphone settings grayed out on iPhone under WhatsApp settings (WhatsApp was not able to change privacy settings on iPhone; please try again later).
- The below Screen show, Microphone toggle grayed out or Restricted. Let’s Fix it in the next few steps.
- Go back and Check Microphone settings now we can access under the Settings app.
- Settings app on iPhone > Scroll to WhatsApp > Enable Microphone toggle.
- That’s it.
Note: if the above solution doesn’t help then try after simply Hard Reboot your iPhone.
iOS 11’s Restrictions options are not moved to Screen Time option More about Where is Restriction on iPhone in iOS or later. You can get here more solutions to fix Whatsapp microphone not working on iPhone or android.
Now, Next for the iOS 11 running on iDevice.
iOS 11 or Earlier, How to give restrictions to Microphone to Whatsapp on iPhone?
- Step 1. Go to Settings App – Tap on General
- Step 2. Now hit on Restrictions, if it’s on then enter the passcode and go on to the next step, otherwise, you have to create a restrictions passcode.
- Step 3. After entering a passcode, scroll down the iPhone screen, and Under the Privacy tab tap on Microphone.
- Step 4. Find Whatsapp and make the green slider gray. To turn off the Microphone to Whatsapp on iPhone.
- After that, do tick the mark next to the Don’t Allow Changes.
Now, launch Whatsapp on your iPhone then open contacts and tap on the Microphone icon. So your iPhone will show you a message like: ‘’Whatsapp does not have access to the microphone, To enable access, tap Settings and turn on the microphone.’’
If you tap on Settings then it will let you on Whatsapp Settings, but there your Microphone slider will show you grayed out the color. It means your microphone settings to Whatsapp is now in restrictions mode. therefore, to edit or enable/ disable it, you must remove the restriction to a microphone by following steps.
How to Remove Microphone Restriction to Whatsapp on iPhone
Using the bottom steps, you can allow WhatsApp to access the microphone iPhone.
- Launch the Settings App → Tap General → Restrictions → Tap on Microphone → do checkmark next to the Allow Changes and Turn Whatsapp ON.
Do Whatsapp microphone greyed out on iPhone iOS 13, iOS 12 users
in case of your device running with iOS 12 or later so following steps will let you allow or permission WhatsApp microphone on iPhone:
- Go to Settings App –
- Tap Screen Time –
- tap on Content & Privacy Restrictions
- Turn Content & Privacy Restriction toggle ON/Green
- Scroll down to Microphone–
- Choose Allow Changes
- Turn Whatsapp toggle turn off/white.
WhatsApp Video Calls Not Working
Video call required, Superior internet connectivity to make a Video Call, also Your iPhone allows to use Microphone and Camera access, we can remove Microphone restriction using the above steps, and follow the below steps for Turn off camera restriction for WhatsApp.
Also, check your Camera access is restricted under WhatsApp settings, Open the Settings app on iPhone > Scroll to WhatsApp > and Enable the Camera toggle.
if the camera is disabled and Grayed-out then check under the screen time,
1. Open Screen Time.
2. Tap on Content & Privacy Restrictions.
3. Tap on Allowed Apps > Enable Camera toggle to enable & Use for the installed app.
4. Check again.
Fix WhatsApp Microphone Not Working Mac
if any App Mic not working on your Mac machine, you need to fix it quickly otherwise, the problem will be created in a big jam. Here’s a Full guide to fix the Mac microphone not working.
Video to getting Cool WhatsApp Tips & Tricks in 2022
Like it? Please share the post about enabling the disable of the Microphone to Whatsapp on iPhone. Stay tuned with this blog to get daily new how-to tips and tricks for iOS, macOS, and WatchOS.