The very useful trick about iOS Whatsapp Messenger app. maybe you never think of trying to perform this kind of way. The hidden idea is to Enable and Disable Microphone to Whatsapp on iPhone. Apart from Microphone, you can also subdue Photos, Contacts, Camera, Cellular Data and more. I mean you can turn on – turn off it as well as we have also the idea to make restrictions on it. The aim behind to put the restriction for a microphone to Whatsapp on iPhone. Nobody can record any kinds of audio or speech and send to your Whatsapp Contacts. So it’s very simple logic to keep away to others from touching microphone icon in Whatsapp on your iPhone.
There is an ideal step that you have to follow to make the turn off the microphone to Whatsapp on iPhone. just go with given pictures and steps. Useful for All iPhone users – iPhone 11 (Pro Max), XS Max, XS, XR, X, 8,7,6S,SE.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Guide about to Disable Microphone to Whatsapp on iPhone
iOS 12 or Later, Microphone Restriction settings for the App installed on iPhone
- Step 1. Head Settings App from your iPhone Home Screen.
- Step 2. Tap on Whatsapp.
- Step 3. Turn toggle Microphone Off /White to do disable it.
It’s very simple, even though, anybody can enable it again. So if you want to wish that the nobody can enable the microphone to Whatsapp on your iPhone then please give restriction to the microphone by the following guide.
iOS 11’s Restrictions options are not moved to Screen Time option More about Where is Restriction on iPhone in iOS 12 or later.
Now, Next for the iOS 11 running on iDevice.
iOS 11 or Earlier, How to give restrictions to Microphone to Whatsapp on iPhone?
- Step 1. Go to Settings App – Tap on General
- Step 2. Now hit on Restrictions, if it’s on then enter the passcode and go on next step, otherwise you have to create restrictions passcode.
- Step 3. After entering a passcode, scroll down the iPhone screen and Under Privacy tab tap on Microphone.
- Step 4. Find Whatsapp and make green slider gray. To turn off the Microphone to Whatsapp on iPhone.
- After that, do tick mark next to the Don’t Allow Changes.
Now, launch Whatsapp on your iPhone then open contacts and tap on Microphone icon. So your iPhone will show you a message like: ‘’Whatsapp does not have access to the microphone, To enable access, tap Settings and turn on the microphone.’’
If you tap on Settings then it will let you on Whatsapp Settings, but there your Microphone slider will show you grayed out the color. It means your microphone settings to Whatsapp is now in restrictions mode. therefore, to edit or enable/ disable it, you must remove the restriction to a microphone by following steps.
How to Remove Microphone Restriction to Whatsapp on iPhone
- Settings → General → Restrictions → Tap on Microphone → do checkmark next to the Allow Changes and Turn Whatsapp ON.
Fix Whatsapp microphone greyed out on iPhone iOS 13, iOS 12 users
in case of your device running with iOS 12 or later so following steps will let you allow or permission WhatsApp microphone on iPhone:
- Go to Settings App –
- Tap Screen Time –
- tap on Content & Privacy Restrictions
- Turn Content & Privacy Restriction toggle ON/Green
- scroll down to Microphone–
- Choose Allow Changes
- Turn Whatsapp toggle turn On/Green.
Video to getting Cool WhatsApp Tips & Tricks in 2019
Jaysukh Patel is the founder of howtoisolve. Also self Professional Developer, Techno lover mainly for iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch and iOS, Jaysukh is one of responsible person in his family.
Contact On: [email protected] [OR] [email protected]