Gboard dictation (google keyboard speech to text punctuation) allowing you to search through speech to text. Therefore, now you can use the Gboard app all-time free from typing manually. It becomes iOS #1 third-party keyboard for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. The Gboard App is compatibles with the latest iOS devices. Gboard new dictation feature will ask you access your iOS device microphone. If you want to search on Google learn here How do I enable voice typing on Gboard?, then you must be enabled iOS Microphone.
Besides, your voice input for Gboard will be sent to Google transcription to get an accurate search result. Let’s look below how to enable and use Gboard speech to text feature on iOS devices.
we are happy to help you, submit this Form, if your solution is not covered in this article.
Note: Gboard is available for iPhones and iPads with iOS 9 and up.
Note: Talk-to-text doesn’t work with all languages.
How to Turn on Gboard Speech to text (Input Voice typing) on iOS keyboard
Before getting started the following steps, make sure you have installed Gboard app keyboard on your iPhone, otherwise, you may facing some steps doesn’t show up on your Phone screen. if you have no idea to how to install gboard keyboard please refer our complete guide to add gboard keyboard on your iPhone. in More, your iPhone dictation must be enabled. Settings > General > Keybarod > Scroll down the screen turn Enable Dictation toggle On/Green > Tap Enable Dictation to confirm.
Here’s how to activate the microphone to search.
- Step 1. Launch an App that uses the keyboard- For Example, Messages, Whatsapp, etc.
- Step 2. Tap on the typing area where you can enter text.
- Step 3. now switch to the gboard just tap and hold on the Glob icon that you can see at the bottom-left side on the keyboard. [Read here– Glob icon missing on iOS keybaord]
- Step 4. Go to tap on Settings look like a gear icon. You will see the Gboard App settings Screen.
- Step 4. Tap on Keyboard Settings, then turn Voice-input ON.
Now How to Activate Gboard Microphone on iPhone
After turn on Voice input in gboard, you will see the microphone icon on the Spacebar. Just tap and hold on Spacebar, you will get Microphone screen and give your search speech to getting an accurate result.
For those guys, who thinking don’t need Gboard Voice typing, then there is an option to disable it. Following steps let you turn off the text to speech.
Disable/ Turn off Gboard Voice Typing on iPhone Keyboard
- Step 1. Tap and hold on Glob icon that you can see at the bottom-left side on the keyboard.
- Step 2. Go to tap on Settings look like a gear icon. So it will let you on Gboard App settings Screen.
- Step 3. Tap on Keyboard Settings, then turn Voice-input Off. By the way, the voice-typing icon located on the Gboard keyboard space bar will remove.
- When you are feeling Gboard speech to text missing or not working, then you must be match following essential points to fix.
You must have enabled Microphone for Gboard under the settings App. also don’t forget to see, not any restrictions for third-party apps to allow access.
Get Here: – Other Third-party keyboard Apps for iOS
If having trouble or missing something when you’re using Google keyboard speech to text punctuation. Please let us know in below comment box. We’ll try to give you best solution asap.
Jaysukh Patel is the founder of howtoisolve. Also self Professional Developer, Techno lover mainly for iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch and iOS, Jaysukh is one of responsible person in his family.
Contact On: [email protected] [OR] [email protected]