Table of Contents Show
Nowadays, texting is getting easier and way faster than before, with the use of Emojis. Apple’s latest iOS is equipped with dozens of functionalities that are made available to ease our task. One of them is the Emoji Keyboard of the iPhone. Our iPhone and other iOS devices support the Emoji keyboard to share expressions really fast, and it’s getting better and better with every new update.
Have you heard about, how to use Predictive Emoji on iPhone, iPad? If not, then, it is worth trying. Apart from this, we have a collection of the best Emoji Apps for iPhone to try out. Emojis help to share complex thoughts in the form of funny or sad faces, tiny Objects cute Emoji to others on Chat, Message, and email.
If you are interested in using the default Emoji Keyboard of the iPhone, then it needs to be enabled.
How to Enable Emoji Keyboard on iPhone (Apple Keyboard)
Some iPhone users are unable to Use Emojo on Apple iPhone/iPad Keyboard Because Emoji Keyboard is Disabled from your iPhone Keyboard Settings. Follow the below steps for Enable Emoji Keyboard on iPhone. In the Next section, Use Your Custom Memoji from iPhone Emoji Keyboard or install the Third-Party Emoji sticker.
- Navigate to the Settings app on iOS devices > Tap General.
- Tap Keyboard > Go to Keyboards.
- Add New Keyboard > Select Emoji.
- Go Back and Check Apple Keyboard. Find & Tap on Emoji Key from Keyboard panel.
- That’s it.
2. Enable/Disable Custom Memoji Sticker From Your iPhone Emoji Keyboard
We can Send Custom Your Personal Memji or Animated Memoji Sticker from your iPhone Keyboard, But Some Users Can’t find it for Want to Disable on Apple Keyboard. Follow the Below steps for Settings of Custom Meoji Enable on iPhone Apple Keyboard.
- Open Settings app on iPhone > General.
- Next, Scroll to Keyboard > Scroll to Enable Emoji Keyboard or Disable to Hide from Emoji Keyboard.
- Go back and Check your apple Emoji Keyboard, Tap on Emoji Key So we can access the Memoji sticker for all times (By Swipe Left).
- That’s it. Get more About How to Create Custom Memoji Sticker from your iPhone.
- That’s it.
3. How to Install and Use Third-Party Emoji Keyboard on iPhone
There are dozens of choices available for you when looking for the best Third-Party Emoji Keybaord for iPhone. However, we can only show by taking one Emoji Keyboard as an example. In this tutorial, we are taking Emoji Keybaord by Line, but if you want to go with others, then check out the list of Best Emoji Apps for iPhone and iPad to download in 2020.
- Tap on the link or navigate to the App Store and download Emoji Keyboard by Line.
- Once the app is downloaded, open the Settings app.
- Tap General > Keyboard.
- Go to Keyboards > Add New Keyboard.
- Now, add the Emoji LINE.
- Tap Emoji LINE, and toggle on Allow Full Access.
How to Use Emoji Line in iPhone
Since it is not a first-party application, you cannot just tap on Emoji to send it away. First of all, it needs to be copied and then paste in the text box, and then only you can send it. Not only Emojis but also the Emoji LINE has a wide collection of stickers and basic. Here’s how to use third-party Emoji and Sticker app on iPhone.
- Open iMessage or Snapchat or any messages app.
- Press and hold on the Globe/Emoji icon, to select Emoji LINE.
- Now to send Emoji, Stickers or Basic, tap once and paste it onto the text box.
- Tap on the upper arrow to send the Emoji.
More help on Enable emoji on iPhone or other devices, Touch with us in the comment box.