The iOS 9 is powerful and helpful to set six digit passcode. But as we see there are some problems have comes after the upgrading firmware. Including common Wi-Fi problem, Siri not working in iOS, Airdrop missing or Bluetooth connectivity issue for iDevice. At this year after upgrading iOS 9, same type of problems users are reporting on Apple Support community. And it’s a Bluetooth not working in iOS 9.
We can’t say that it’s a little glitch because in this wireless technology era. Almost small to large gadgets are going to be wireless and working as Bluetooth connected. So without pairing Bluetooth between devices your Bluetooth Accessory will stay as die mode. Since if your iPhone, iPad (iPad Air, iPad Mini) or iPod Touch 5th generation or iPod 6th gen Bluetooth not working in iOS 9 or discoverable. Then try here given six advices to fix Bluetooth not working in iOS 9.1.
You may feel hurdle (Bluetooth connectivity) mostly while you pair Bluetooth keyboard, headset or Apple Watch with your iPad and iPhone (after updating iOS 9.1).
Six potential advices to fix Bluetooth not working in iOS 9
You should try the following troubleshooting if Bluetooth device not showing up on iPhone, iPad or unforget a Bluetooth device in iOS 9.
1. Make confirm your iOS device and Bluetooth accessory are close to each other.
- Settings → Bluetooth, if you can’t turn on Bluetooth then restart iPhone.
3. Find your device on iOS device Bluetooth settings and tap Forget This Device. Now toggle Bluetooth off and on again, and set up the connection from starting.
4. Make assure your Bluetooth accessory is turned on and connected to power or fully charged. If all okay then restart once your Bluetooth Accessory.
5. Once Unpair the Bluetooth Accessory and then put back in discovery mode, and then make pair and connect again.
After try all workarounds which one way has became your problem (Bluetooth not working in iOS 9.2) solver for you. Please share with us.
Read more: about this article in deepen.
What Other are Reading,